BY RED CARPET MANICURE #38 in Nail Polish

With Professional LED Light that cures in 45 Seconds. 3x color protection. dries instantly. no smudges. no chip. weeks of long wear. gift color included. tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. in minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents: see more...

• is this good to try my own gel manicure at home? does it ...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in purchasing this. Has anyone tried it? W...2 Answers
  • For anyone who has this set, where do you buy your gel ma...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Sarah G.
Katy
I love this kit. I’m not a fan of nail salons so when I do my nails I usually do them at home. This makes it so easy to get a shilac manicure at home. If I use regular polish it always turns into a mess and they don’t last very long. Not to mention you have to wait forever for your nails to dry completely before you can really do anything. They have a great color range and they last me a couple of weeks if not longer. My hands are always in water and this holds up really well, I’m impressed.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
This is so easy to use once you get the hang of it! It use to take me forever because it is a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it you can be done quickly! I wish the light was a big bigger so I could have my whole hand in there and not have to do my thumb separately, but it’s totally not a deal breaker and I still love it! I got one for my friend, too! They’re amazing and if you’re tired of painting your nails constantly and always have chips, try this!
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I bought this for $80 at ULTA, I was tired of trying the get ahold of my lady to keep up with acrylics and thought this would be an awesome alternative. Very easy to use as long as you follow the instructions. I had never done my own gel nails before so I was really happy with how easy it was! Just make sure you take the proper time to do them, you can't rush this but once it's all done your nails will feel sturdy and look super shiny! I'm hoping this will help me get my nails the length I want without have to worry about the acrylic aspect! Also buying this starter kit is SO much cheaper than trying to get good quality stuff all separate, and if you're only doing your own nails then this will last awhile. The LED light is very good quality and has a self timer of 45 seconds then turns itself off :)
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
My mom had bought this kit years ago and I loved it so much I think I was doing a different color every day because I just had a lot of fun doing it, then I got the professional kit for free from a TV show and it came with all this cool stuff and I became even more obsessed. They have a bunch of different gel colors and they are all really pretty, on my fingers the gel manicure would last at least a week with no peeling but since this system isn’t salon quality gel polish it starts to peel and can actually just be peeled right off if you want. If you do peel it off early it will kinda ruin your nail but it’s not terrible, it’s just something I would avoid doing all the time
Grace B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY GEL MACHINE. I started using it a year ago, and it has saved me a lot of money on gel manicures. It’s very easy to use, and its size makes it easy to store. Don’t expect the usual wear as you would from the salon, but my manicures last at least a week when I use the red carpet machine.
Destiny B.
Great at home polish system for someone who is very invested in keeping their nails in tip top shape. I got mine from Ulta and it’s very easy to use, it comes with all the necessary products and a step by step guide. One of the best parts is the light that it comes with because it means no dry time at all.
Kym B.
This kit was ok. The colors are nice and bright. The process was a little lengthy and I was leery of using the LED light too much. The polish was able to be soaked off using foil and cotton, but I was also able to peel the polish off, which is what I did 99% of the time. Overall if you like to do gel nails and want to save yourself money this kit is for you. The $100 is a little steep for the initial price but in the long run it saves you money from going to the salon.
andrea s.
This product is so worth the investment. It is easier than regular nail polish, cheaper than salon trips, and lasts over 2 weeks. I only paint them every 2 weeks because they grew out. Buy this!! I got all my girlfriends into it too. it allows you to look fully primped without the price point of going to the salon all the time.
Natalie B.
Cleves, OH
I love this kit. Doing my gel nails at home is so much cheaper and lasts as long as a salon gel manicure. It takes a little time to do at home but it's definitely worth the time it takes to do them. Love this brand and their products. All their colors are amazing
Allyson M.
This is my first led kit and I have had no issues at all with using it the instructions are something I’ve helped onto because I always forget the steps to get the best nails there is like 6 steps I would buy this again but so far it’s lasting a great while
Nicole O.
Do your hands feel dry after using the light on your nails?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Anyone else notice sudden chipping
Deyanira M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does anyone else feel like little stings on your cuticles when there under the light ?
Rachel L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Does anyone else know where we can get more polishes to go with this for a good price??
Kelly L.
I work in a shop where my hands get dirty and hit.... i have been looking for a type of nail polish that will last long and not get chipped. I have tried other brand where they advertise they the will not chip for 10 days and the day my nails are chipped... I'm tried of spending money items that don't work... will this product last long? do i need to buy everything in the picture for it to work? or can i just buy the nail polish?