Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit

by Red Carpet Manicure

With Professional LED Light that cures in 45 Seconds. 3x color protection. dries instantly. no smudges. no chip. weeks of long wear. gift color included. tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. in minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents:

Will other brand gel polishes work well with this?
Is this product worth it?
Is this product any better since they revamped the light?
Start your review of Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit!
Murfreesboro, TN
I got this at Ulta trying get out of the every 2 week nail Salon visits...just didn’t cut it for me. I like a regular polish better. These gel polishes would lift in just a few days. The light what great and did it’s job....maybe just a different brand of gel polish would work better. All in all, I’ll just stick to my salon visits. This isn’t worth the hassle
Colorado
I’ve been using this kit for probably about five years. It’s one of my favorite ways to do my nails. You never run out of everything, so it’s easy to replace one item or another at a time. There’s a lot of product so it’ll last you awhile and you can build on it. It’s easy to use, and quick. I’ve done salon quality nails on myself, faster than a salon.
I really wanted to love this kit. Sadly i used it about three times and unfortunately ended up disliking everything about it. the Nail polish color looked cheap, the process takes so long and the polish peels completely of within 3 days. i had such a bad experience. does anyone have any recommendations that might improve the use of this kit?
Henderson, NC
Good beginner kit for someone who doesn’t like to go get a simple manicure at the salon. This kit is a little expensive but it is okay. I do think it’s an okay value for the money though. It really is not the easiest light to use because the curing time isn’t the fastest but again it is beginner.
Prichard, WV
For at home gel nails it's pretty good! My mom uses it on my nails and it's great! I love the nail polish because it isn't greasy like some gel polish can be. It's very easy to use and salon quality for sure! I would buy it again! It would be a great Christmas gift!
I like this brand and the product. I don’t feel like I did the best trying to paint my own nails, but the coverage was good. Not a bad price and cheaper than a salon manicure. I would recommend to others, especially in a pinch.
Decatur, GA
I’m always surprised that no matter how long I’ve had this kit in my collection everything still works very well including the gel polish and the lamp. And they have beautiful colors and removal is easy.
New york, ny
I immediately loved gel polish manicures because regular polish chips too fast to be worth even doing & gel polish really lasts! I would usually get at least two weeks of wear out of a manicure from this set. It definitely paid for itself, vs. going to a salon for gel mani/pedis!
Montgomery, IL
My nails grow fast and they grow so easily I guess you could say I'm very fortunate in that aspect. I have spent a lot of money on my nails to help them look pretty and feminine but sometimes these gel products are so hard to get off that they ruin the top layer of my nails. I have decided to quit using anything with a lightbox because they are just so harsh. I wish they could find an easier way to remove the product after it's been on for a week or whatever. It's just so so difficult to get this stuff off and it's a bummer too because I love this kind of stuff.
Hamptonville, NC
This has truly been life changing. I used to spend so much time and money at nail salons but now it’s so quick and easy for me to do it at home. This is one of the best starter kits ever. Must try
Ask a question to the Influenster community...