BY RED CARPET MANICURE #39 in Nail Polish

With Professional LED Light that cures in 45 Seconds. 3x color protection. dries instantly. no smudges. no chip. weeks of long wear. gift color included. tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. in minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents: see more...

• is this good to try my own gel manicure at home? does it all work...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in purchasing this. Has anyone tried it? What are ...2 Answers
  • For anyone who has this set, where do you buy your gel manis. I u...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Sarah G.
Katy
I love this kit. I’m not a fan of nail salons so when I do my nails I usually do them at home. This makes it so easy to get a shilac manicure at home. If I use regular polish it always turns into a mess and they don’t last very long. Not to mention you have to wait forever for your nails to dry completely before you can really do anything. They have a great color range and they last me a couple of weeks if not longer. My hands are always in water and this holds up really well, I’m impressed.
danka u.
Akron, OH
One of the best gel polish kits you can buy on the market without needing a professional license. I’ve been using it for a year now and absolutely love the quality of the gels. Much better quality than any other gel polish out there. As long as you use it as directed, the gel can actually last up to 21 days without chipping. Highly recommend.

Photo below is after 14 days of wear. Barely any color has worn off.
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE! If you go to the salon every 2 or 3 weeks to get your gel nails redone, stop what you're doing and go order this gel nail kit. I ordered mine from Ulta for $80 (I had a 20% off coupon so I got it a little bit cheaper). I have always been an avid nail biter and I'm really trying to stop that habit without having to have acrylic nails. I really hate when nail polish chips so I've never been good at keeping nail polish on my nails. I got this kit so that I could try and get a long lasting manicure from home. I was not disappointed! This was extremely to use, definitely follow the instructions from the pamphlet to get an extremely pretty manicure! I have had mine on for 5 days now and it has not chipped or anything. $80 can seem like a lot up front but when you compare that to how much you spend at the salon in a year it really isn't that much!
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I bought this for $80 at ULTA, I was tired of trying the get ahold of my lady to keep up with acrylics and thought this would be an awesome alternative. Very easy to use as long as you follow the instructions. I had never done my own gel nails before so I was really happy with how easy it was! Just make sure you take the proper time to do them, you can't rush this but once it's all done your nails will feel sturdy and look super shiny! I'm hoping this will help me get my nails the length I want without have to worry about the acrylic aspect! Also buying this starter kit is SO much cheaper than trying to get good quality stuff all separate, and if you're only doing your own nails then this will last awhile. The LED light is very good quality and has a self timer of 45 seconds then turns itself off :)
Aubrey H.
Murphysboro , IL
My mom bought this a while ago because we used to always go get our nails done. I love it so much and we always go to Ulta and buy more polishes. It’s an amazing product/machine and it dose not take a long time at all to do your nails with it. They look super glossy when your finished and super similar to when you get your nails done at the salon, but you can change the color whenever you want and it won’t cost you $40 to do it everytime.
Vanessa N.
Cleveland, OH
The finished product looks great! I bought this because it would be my first time trying at home gel polish. It's time consuming to do. It is nice and shiny when you're finished and doesn't chip for a week. However, it is expensive and too time consuming for me. I'd rather use other gel polishes that doesn't use a light. I also bought this when it was half off, so made trying it not such an investment.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
My mom had bought this kit years ago and I loved it so much I think I was doing a different color every day because I just had a lot of fun doing it, then I got the professional kit for free from a TV show and it came with all this cool stuff and I became even more obsessed. They have a bunch of different gel colors and they are all really pretty, on my fingers the gel manicure would last at least a week with no peeling but since this system isn’t salon quality gel polish it starts to peel and can actually just be peeled right off if you want. If you do peel it off early it will kinda ruin your nail but it’s not terrible, it’s just something I would avoid doing all the time
Grace B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY GEL MACHINE. I started using it a year ago, and it has saved me a lot of money on gel manicures. It’s very easy to use, and its size makes it easy to store. Don’t expect the usual wear as you would from the salon, but my manicures last at least a week when I use the red carpet machine.
Lu C.
I bought this when gel manicure was only something u did in the salon. I love this kit, it's compact, easy to use and my nails stay perfect for 2 weeks or more. The only but is that I can't find more color to buy it, and the lamp is not good for other brands. The lamp works best with their own brand.
Kym B.
This kit was ok. The colors are nice and bright. The process was a little lengthy and I was leery of using the LED light too much. The polish was able to be soaked off using foil and cotton, but I was also able to peel the polish off, which is what I did 99% of the time. Overall if you like to do gel nails and want to save yourself money this kit is for you. The $100 is a little steep for the initial price but in the long run it saves you money from going to the salon.
Nicole O.
Do your hands feel dry after using the light on your nails?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Anyone else notice sudden chipping
Deyanira M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does anyone else feel like little stings on your cuticles when there under the light ?
Rachel L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Does anyone else know where we can get more polishes to go with this for a good price??
Kelly L.
I work in a shop where my hands get dirty and hit.... i have been looking for a type of nail polish that will last long and not get chipped. I have tried other brand where they advertise they the will not chip for 10 days and the day my nails are chipped... I'm tried of spending money items that don't work... will this product last long? do i need to buy everything in the picture for it to work? or can i just buy the nail polish?