Red Carpet Manicure Gel Nail Polish 9mL Bottles Rock the Night Kit (5 Pack) uploaded by kati g.

BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Feelin' sassy and ready to rock your night out? Well, make sure your nails look the part before you head out with your crew with this Red Carpet Gel Nail Polish 9 mL Bottles Rock the Night Kit. A big night out calls for one of these 5 gel nail polishes... see more...

C N.
I think I have all the colors from this brand lol this is my favorite gel polish brand !!! From the top coat to colors to primers this is my go too ! Highly recommend
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
These gel colors were absolutely amazing once dried on my nails! They didn’t run out fast either. I still have them all to this day and still use them! It’s very easy to apply, but be sure not to get it on the skin or it’ll all peel off!
Samantha 🤪.
These gel polish last me a really long time comparison to many others. They have a vast selection in colors! From bright to darks! I love my red carpet manicure polishes!
Kelley M.
Jonesboro, AR
This is one of my favorite brands. The price is awesome and the polishes are even better. The colors apply easily and stay on through so much wear and tear.
kati g.
Beckley, WV
Red carpet is the best gel polish on the market. I've tried opi gel and it peels off the next day. I have almost every color by red carpet and I'm obsessed
My'a S.
Good product stays on for a long time Good product stays on for a long time Good product stays on for a long time
MaKell T.
Such fun and affordable colors! This stuff stays ON too!! I’m going on almost three weeks with minor chipping.
Brittany P.
Elburn , IL
Love this variety pack! Great value for all the product you are getting. The quality is also fantastic.
Heather K.
I’m obsessed with gel polish! It lasts a long time and makes your nails thicker so they don’t break as easily and you don’t have to do your nails as often.
Dani C.
Burnaby
Love the low odour and fast curing time. Shine is salon quality. It does take a bit more skill to properly apply than normal polish in order to get an even result. And I find with my small nail beds that occasionally a whole polished nail will just peel off despite the prep to remove oils

back