MakeupNail CareNail PolishesRed Carpet Manicure
Gel Nail Polish 9mL Bottles Rock the Night Kit (5 Pack)

Red Carpet Manicure Gel Nail Polish 9mL Bottles Rock the Night Kit (5 Pack)

by Red Carpet Manicure

Feelin' sassy and ready to rock your night out? Well, make sure your nails look the part before you head out with your crew with this Red Carpet Gel Nail Polish 9 mL Bottles Rock the Night Kit. A big night out calls for one of these 5 gel nail polishes...

Is it gel or normal?
What kind of lamp is needed for these gel polish?
Start your review of Red Carpet Manicure Gel Nail Polish 9mL Bottles Rock the Night Kit (5 Pack)!
Sheila J.
Red Carpet Manicure Gel Nail Polish 9mL Bottles Rock the Night Kit (5 Pack) uploaded by Sheila J.
This is an easy application however you need to have time and patience to do this. It lasts for almost 2 weeks. I wish it would last longer but I’m always washing dishes so it doesn’t last longer than that. Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish, Glitz and Glamorous, 0.3 Fluid Ounce by Red Carpet
Kristi C.
Middleburg heights , OH
These polishes are my favorite gel polishes! They have great texture, are easy to apply and last me about 7-10 days. I use an led light with them.
Sarah B.
Frisco, TX
Who doesn't love all the colors? I wanted to add to my Pro Kit! by adding in some additional colors and this set did not disappoint. The quality of the colors was just like the kit and this pack has a great variety of colors, not just one color with multiple different shades.
Maggie M.
While these are cool since I’m able to find them in store, they are way overpriced for what they are. Tiny bottles, not even the best gel I’ve used. Fairly limited color options compared to online companies. I try to avoid this brand when possible. Overall it does the job. Just know gel polishes are 10x cheaper online.
Jordan J.
Maryland
Very nice colors, applies well, looks good after putting it on. It also comes off very easy with nail polish remover.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
These are a basic collection to try out gel nail polish. It was a bit pricey but I could justify it by having more than one color. Easy to apply snd use .
Nicole W.
Fridley, MN
Love love me a good gel polish!!! Would love to try more of the red carpet manicure line!
Amy D.
These colors are just amazing. The yellow! Omg that’s my favorite one! Especially in the summer I love this brand. These were one of my first colors when I first started doing gel and I have absolutely no complaints about it. My clients loved it as well.
Bryanna G.
Rochester, NY
I'm not so sure what I'm doing wrong with these, if anything. When I do my nails with these, the second it goes under the lamp the color "shrivels" to the middle of my nail. I am not entirely sure how to fix it, but it looks horrible. It happens every time I try on every nail.
Elena C.
Muskego, WI
The colors go on beautifully and smoothly, cure exactly how they look when first applied and last at least a couple of weeks. Love the variety of colors they come in.