BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Essential Starter Kit - Red Carpet Manicure is the first at home LED GEL system. Our award winning patented formula will give you salon quality results in the comfort of your own home. Simply use an LED Gel Nail Polish, an LED light, and your nails will stay chip - free, with a high shine for up to 21 days of wear. - Essential Starter Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
The gel doesn’t last it peels off right away! In my opinion not worth the price. I would say it is a lot quicker then regular nail polish but lol I said it doesn’t stay on and last as long as it says it should!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Red carpet is a fantastic starter kit I would recommend to anyone like me balling on a budget and is too busy for a nice manicure and doesn’t wanna crappy looking nails
Lmotive s.
Piedmont
This is the best essentials. There is everything you need there. Also I take it everywhere I go because it is really easy to put into my bacbakc. I really recommend it.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Makkah
One of the most important product in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
It has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them