BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Essential Starter Kit - Red Carpet Manicure is the first at home LED GEL system. Our award winning patented formula will give you salon quality results in the comfort of your own home. Simply use an LED Gel Nail Polish, an LED light, and your nails will stay chip - free, with a high shine for up to 21 days of wear. - Essential Starter Kit see more...

Alicia M.
I absolutely love this kit! If you can paint your own nails pretty well, totally invest in this! I’ve had mine for four years and it’s still running great! I love using it and the polishes are awesome too!
Larissa J.
Albany
I bought this because I wanted to see if store bought gel polish actually worked better than regular nail polish. The light works great I was really impressed. The only downfall is that it takes a long time (about 10ish minutes) to fully remove the gel polish from your nails and then sometimes you have to buff your nails to get the rest of the polish off. I got my kit at Ulta for 49.99.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Red carpet is a fantastic starter kit I would recommend to anyone like me balling on a budget and is too busy for a nice manicure and doesn’t wanna crappy looking nails
Erika O.
I got this so I could do gel nails at home and it’s been great! A gel manicure can be a steep price in New York, especially if you want to add designs. With this I can do my own nails and save a lot of money! It’s also easy to use and pretty forgiving if you make a mistake.
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
If you’re thinking about getting this do it. I bought this after falling in love with gel polish for the first time at a nail salon but I didn’t like how expensive it was. So I bought this one and it works amazingly everything is good quality. They’re colors are very opaque and lasts long. Worth every penny.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
The gel doesn’t last it peels off right away! In my opinion not worth the price. I would say it is a lot quicker then regular nail polish but lol I said it doesn’t stay on and last as long as it says it should!
Lmotive s.
Piedmont
This is the best essentials. There is everything you need there. Also I take it everywhere I go because it is really easy to put into my bacbakc. I really recommend it.
Jamie R.
Howell
I was not impressed with this product. It just didn’t work for me. I had very high expectations and maybe that was my problem, but I got nowhere near the longevity I get from a salon manicure.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
This was a total waste of money it didn’t work as easy as described I watched videos before I purchased it was like pilling on layers of acrylic save your money
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
The price on this is quite good and the light is surprisingly strong. The polish bottles are tiny, but a good way to try a few things.

back