Red Carpet Manicure Coral Nail Lacquer Collection

by Red Carpet Manicure

"Coral Nail Lacquer Collection - From the worlds first do it yourself at home LED nail gel polish, Red Carpet Manicure proudly introduces Coral RCM Nail Lacquer Collection; professional finish & brilliant shine in red carpet worthy shades. This exclusive nail lacquer deliveries rich, wet looking, chip resistant wear. Specially saturated with the finest milled pigments, pearls and rare precious minerals for a glamorous, flawless manicure or pedicure. A manicurist favorite, the exclusive RCM ""Clingy Base Coat"" will help your manicure last longer and protect fragile nails while the ""Shine On Top Coat"" seals and protects color for a brilliant wet shine that lasts for days.*No Light Required(0.5 fl. oz.) - Coral Nail Lacquer Collection"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Carpet Manicure Coral Nail Lacquer Collection!
Poway, CA
Coral is one of the most beautiful colors during spring. I have tried other nail brands and they always tend to not last a long time. I was tired of all the peeling, chipping and having to constantly retouch my nails. This brand works wonders. I recommend sealing your finished cost with top coat.
Farmington , MN
When Red Carpet Manicure gel polishes first came out, I bought tons of them and a nail light. I really like all of the colors and the quality. The gel polishes last atleast 1 month without chipping. Love this brand.
Monroe, WI
I love this color for spring/summer!! It's so fun and bright which makes you think of sunshine. This brand has always gone on smooth and is a reasonable price! I would buy this product again! Lots of my friends also enjoy this product!
I rated this polish 3 star because it's awesome and all but I didn't like the color. It's too girly. I had to dress up for my cousins wedding that day so I had hey why not.....but otherwise girly colors aren't my thing lol
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Bikini Bod (peach cr?me with pearl)
Beautiful color and great product but way to pricey for some polish. Plus always looks way to thick and I don’t like that. It’s not much different from OPI polish , I only get this at my salon I wouldn’t buy myself.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Bikini Bod (peach cr?me with pearl)
This is my favorite summer shade at the moment ! It’s the perfect coral pink. It last a very good week without chipping. Which is good for the price. I would recommend.
Newport News , VA
Review for: Bikini Bod (peach cr?me with pearl)
I’m a nail polish fanatic and this shade did not disappoint . It was my first time purchasing red carpet polish and I needed a nice peachy coral kinda color . The consistency is nice and it has a nice pro brush on it .
New York
Did not like this color and it did not stay on my nails for long. It started coming off less than a week later. Do not recommend this at all
Syracuse, NY
This is a beautiful color. It is very pigmented. And It also doesn't chip easily. It stayed on for almost two weeks with very little chips!!
Review for: Where the Ladies At? (coral cr?me)
I didn’t like these polishes. When I cured them under my lamp, they actually burned my nails. Nail polish shouldn’t be painful. :(

Looking for your answer?