BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Plain nails are just plain sad, so dazzle the world with a brand new way to manicure using this Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip Nail Color Dipping Powder Starter Kit. This kit includes: -Base coat (9 mL) -Activator (9 mL) -Top coat (9 mL) -Brush softener (9 mL) -Instructional brochure -Contract Please dip powder color (0.3 ounces) -Nail wipes (20) -Wood sticks (3) -Groom buffer (1) -Remover foils (10) -Replacement brushes (5) Once you use this Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip Nail Color Dipping Powder Starter Kit, you won't want to do your nails any other way. Starter kit includes: Base coat, activator, top coat, brush softener, instructional brochure, -inch Contract Please-inch dip color powder, nail wipes, wood sticks, groom buffer, remover foils, and replacement brushes Non-irritating, odorless formula Gentle on the nail No LED or UV lights needed Easy to use Up to 21 days of wear Kit includes: Base coat (9 mL) Activator (9 mL) Top coat (9 mL) Brush softener (9 mL) Instructional brochure Contract Please dip powder color (0.3 ounces) Nail wipes (20) Wood sticks (3) Groom buffer (1) Remover foils (10) Replacement brushes (5) see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ashley A.
Belton, TX
As a mom of a 6 month old, I have limited time to paint my nails, so I was trying to find a way around having to paint my nails all the time. I came across this kit and fell in love. Yes, there are a few steps you have to follow, which may seem a little time consuming, but in reality, it all takes less time than what it takes painting your nails and waiting for them to dry. You do have to carefully paint on the base coat because if you get it on your skin, then you're going to have the powder stuck to your skin as well and it does not look cute. You may also have some uneven parts, but the set comes with a nail file to buff everything down. Overall, I really like this product.
Ashley T.
Lindstrom, MN
If I could rate this with more stars I would!!! This stuff is a game changer. I have spent hundreds of dollars on products that claim that it will last 7-10 days, blah blah. But none work, EVER! This stuff is a real deal! I also have spent hundreds of dollars at the salons due to the fact I just give up because my nails can never grow, due to them always breaking. I now can grow my own nails and not spend hundreds of dollars to have fake nails butcher my real ones. With this dip polish I can still have the feeling of having my natural nails, but have there be a “protective” layer helping them not chip, and have the polish last a long time.
cmsamko9 S.
I tried this product a few times and ended up returning it. When I first heard about DIP nails I thought you just clear coat your nails and then, dip them into a powder, and top it off with a top coat. I WAS WRONG! This product has a lot of steps. You end up putting layers of top, base coat, and a setting coat on and dipping your nail anywhere from 2-3 times. So it does take a long time applying it. You also have to spend a long time filing your nails or else when you end up putting the final coat on your nails will be bumpy. I don’t know if it was the way I applied these coats, but I did follow the directions they ended up completely popping off in a whole hunk after 2-3 days. I feel like this could be a potential good product....but it just didn’t work out for me.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
This product is very time consuming. You must prep your nails & it is vital that you have a thin coating or else it becomes extremely thick. For the price, you might as well go get your nails done in a salon as this only stays on for around a week before beginning to separate from your nail.
Julie S.
Murrysville, PA
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. Unless you know EXACTLY how to do it. The instructions are confusing and my nails are now wrecked. Too many coats of base coat, activator, top coat. It looks terrible and I tried to take it off but instead, acetone is what ACTUALLY activated the powder. I would not recommend this product.
Andi I.
There are no words to describe my love for this product lol this kit cost less than the cost of one dip manicure in a salon! It lasts just as long and is was faster and easier than the led manicure kits. It may seem like a lot of steps but I just put the instruction right in front of me and it goes super fast and is very simple. The top coat takes the longest to try and even the. It's only about 30-45 seconds. I would suggest getting a nail dril to cut down on the buffing and to help clean up around the cuticles. You can get a drill set for less than $20 at Sally's. The gel is easily removed with acetone. I got pure acetone from Sally's I just put some on a cotton ball cap my finger and let them sit for about 5-10 minutes and the color wipes right off and you are ready to go for your fresh manicure. The only negative to the set is the color that it comes with. It's a very light almost clear pink and it honestly looks awful on the nail lol but I picked up several other colors and have loved them all. This has not damaged my nails at all (had salon manicure for a few months and my nails went to crap) been using this for about 3-4 months and my nails are longer and stronger than they have every been!
Lindsey M.
I bought the kit and absolutely fell in love! This gives my nails the strength of acrylic nails and the glam of gel nails. It is super easy to do at home, costs less, and takes less time! Highly recommend this product!
Audry A.
Great price, great value. For the price of going to the salon once you can do it at home many many times. Still new so not the biggest range of colors. Follow all instructions!
Candice S.
Sioux City, IA
I loved this the first few days. It was easy to apply, took little time, and looked pretty nice afterwards. It last for a good day and half. That was until I was at work and the nail got caught on something and started lifting the color off. That night I noticed the thick color was loosening off the sides of most of my nails. I ended up taking it off since they were loose anyways.
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
This is he perfect kit for salon nails at home! Takes a little bit of practice to get smooth, perfect nails, but it actually is way easier to use than I thought. The instructions are clear, and the products are great quality. Would highly recommend trying this as you get a whole kit for the same price as one gel manicure at the salon. There's lots of extra color options too!
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Does this work for short nails?