BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Plain nails are just plain sad, so dazzle the world with a brand new way to manicure using this Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip Nail Color Dipping Powder Starter Kit. This kit includes: -Base coat (9 mL) -Activator (9 mL) -Top coat (9 mL) -Brush softener (9 mL) -Instructional brochure -Contract Please dip powder color (0.3 ounces) -Nail wipes (20) -Wood sticks (3) -Groom buffer (1) -Remover foils (10) -Replacement brushes (5) Once you use this Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip Nail Color Dipping Powder Starter Kit, you won't want to do your nails any other way. Starter kit includes: Base coat, activator, top coat, brush softener, instructional brochure, -inch Contract Please-inch dip color powder, nail wipes, wood sticks, groom buffer, remover foils, and replacement brushes Non-irritating, odorless formula Gentle on the nail No LED or UV lights needed Easy to use Up to 21 days of wear Kit includes: Base coat (9 mL) Activator (9 mL) Top coat (9 mL) Brush softener (9 mL) Instructional brochure Contract Please dip powder color (0.3 ounces) Nail wipes (20) Wood sticks (3) Groom buffer (1) Remover foils (10) Replacement brushes (5) see more...

Andi I.
Andi I.
Review for: Color Dipping
There are no words to describe my love for this product lol this kit cost less than the cost of one dip manicure in a salon! It lasts just as long and is was faster and easier than the led manicure kits. It may seem like a lot of steps but I just put the instruction right in front of me and it goes super fast and is very simple. The top coat takes the longest to try and even the. It's only about 30-45 seconds. I would suggest getting a nail dril to cut down on the buffing and to help clean up around the cuticles. You can get a drill set for less than $20 at Sally's. The gel is easily removed with acetone. I got pure acetone from Sally's I just put some on a cotton ball cap my finger and let them sit for about 5-10 minutes and the color wipes right off and you are ready to go for your fresh manicure. The only negative to the set is the color that it comes with. It's a very light almost clear pink and it honestly looks awful on the nail lol but I picked up several other colors and have loved them all. This has not damaged my nails at all (had salon manicure for a few months and my nails went to crap) been using this for about 3-4 months and my nails are longer and stronger than they have every been!
Candice S.
Candice S.
Sioux City, IA
Review for: Color Dipping
I loved this the first few days. It was easy to apply, took little time, and looked pretty nice afterwards. It last for a good day and half. That was until I was at work and the nail got caught on something and started lifting the color off. That night I noticed the thick color was loosening off the sides of most of my nails. I ended up taking it off since they were loose anyways.
Ramona E.
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Color Dipping
I can now dip my nails in the privacy of my own home. Fantastic! I wish we could pick the color that comes with the kit, Contract Please it's not the greatest color for my skin tone. I've gotten more compliment on my nails, since I've started using this kit.