BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Plain nails are just plain sad, so dazzle the world with a brand new way to manicure using this Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip Nail Color Dipping Powder Starter Kit. This kit includes: -Base coat (9 mL) -Activator (9 mL) -Top coat (9 mL) -Brush softener (9 mL) -Instructional brochure -Contract Please dip powder color (0.3 ounces) -Nail wipes (20) -Wood sticks (3) -Groom buffer (1) -Remover foils (10) -Replacement brushes (5) Once you use this Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip Nail Color Dipping Powder Starter Kit, you won't want to do your nails any other way. Starter kit includes: Base coat, activator, top coat, brush softener, instructional brochure, -inch Contract Please-inch dip color powder, nail wipes, wood sticks, groom buffer, remover foils, and replacement brushes Non-irritating, odorless formula Gentle on the nail No LED or UV lights needed Easy to use Up to 21 days of wear Kit includes: Base coat (9 mL) Activator (9 mL) Top coat (9 mL) Brush softener (9 mL) Instructional brochure Contract Please dip powder color (0.3 ounces) Nail wipes (20) Wood sticks (3) Groom buffer (1) Remover foils (10) Replacement brushes (5) see more...

Buy on ULTA
Evette J.
York
Brought this Kit @ Ulta beauty it was the Holiday Kit and I can’t express enough how much I love this product. It make you want to stop buying nail polish. Dip colors are the way to go. It is super easy to do. Easy to follow directions that gives you flawless results. If I could give it 10 stars I definitely would. The price was not bad it was 34.99 and I got 15% off so it came to 31.49. The kit you may get at least 10 maybe more uses depending on the length of your nails. But the dip powder you will have way more uses. If you go to the nail salon you will pay 30.00 and up for just 1 visit. So I think this is a good buy.
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
This kit is a great way to start using dip nail powders, and you can easily buy it at Ulta. I bought the holiday kit to try it. After using gel, I really think the dip powder has nicer finish and holds up better. This kit has everything you need to start doing dip nails. However, I definitely recommend if you like it to invest in a higher quality powder. I ordered some Kiara Sky powders from Amazon, and they work really well. While the red carpet powders work, I personally find them a little thicker and that they don’t last as long as other powders. The first time I used it I tried two coats and my nails were too heavy which made them chip quicker, definitely try and get it all in one clean coat if you can. Overall this kit is a great way to see if you like the product if you’ve never used dip nail powders before.
Brianna F.
Sugarloaf, PA
I’ve been researching nail dip order and came across this brand that’s had pretty good reviews so I decided to give it a try. I got in on Amazon for about $37 and after trying it, well it’s definitely worth it!

First time doing it I did it a little too thick but nothing some filing can’t fix. Now I know not to lay it to thick next time. The directions are pretty straight forward and the color the kit includes is a perfect neutral. It hardens quickly and drys fast so when layering the powdered do it click after applying the base cost so it sticks.

Looking forward to getting more colors! Worth trying especially if your like me and usually get acrylic nails. This is the perfect substitute and will save you money !!
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
Got this at Ulta and I've used this three times already - I love it and I have purchased more colors! I used to get these dip manicures at the salon for $35-45 so I've already made my money back and then some! It's easy to use and doens't smell too terrible. Lasts a long time too! Just make sure to really clean the oils off your nail bed before applying or it will lift.
Ashley T.
Lindstrom, MN
If I could rate this with more stars I would!!! This stuff is a game changer. I have spent hundreds of dollars on products that claim that it will last 7-10 days, blah blah. But none work, EVER! This stuff is a real deal! I also have spent hundreds of dollars at the salons due to the fact I just give up because my nails can never grow, due to them always breaking. I now can grow my own nails and not spend hundreds of dollars to have fake nails butcher my real ones. With this dip polish I can still have the feeling of having my natural nails, but have there be a “protective” layer helping them not chip, and have the polish last a long time.
Katie W.
Gulfport, MS
I bought this for myself as a Christmas present and it is the best thing I got! It’s the only thing I use on my nails now. I bought an electric nail file to help smooth the nails out after finished dipping. It takes practice but it’s so worth it! I get so many compliments on my nails all the time. It saves so much money too!!
Emily T.
Collinsville, OK
I love RC dip kits! This was the first time I’ve used them, I’ve done around 7-8 sets of nails with one kit so far. I’ve also bought additional powder. If you love going to the salon you HAVE to buy this kit. It’s simple enough to do by yourself, you can apply polish over it (like I did) or rock the powder colors! I always add nail tips just to give my nails a more put together look! I recommend this product to all my friends!
Samantha M.
This is literally my go to manicure! Super easy instructions, application is a breeze. Its looks great on natural nails, but I usually apply over full cover glue on nails. I love doing my own nails, and with this kit and all the different powder colors I save so much time & money not going to the salon. Fyi I recommend using a small fluffy brush to gently dust the powder off your nails and back into the jars to reserve the powder.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
This product is very time consuming. You must prep your nails & it is vital that you have a thin coating or else it becomes extremely thick. For the price, you might as well go get your nails done in a salon as this only stays on for around a week before beginning to separate from your nail.
Andi I.
There are no words to describe my love for this product lol this kit cost less than the cost of one dip manicure in a salon! It lasts just as long and is was faster and easier than the led manicure kits. It may seem like a lot of steps but I just put the instruction right in front of me and it goes super fast and is very simple. The top coat takes the longest to try and even the. It's only about 30-45 seconds. I would suggest getting a nail dril to cut down on the buffing and to help clean up around the cuticles. You can get a drill set for less than $20 at Sally's. The gel is easily removed with acetone. I got pure acetone from Sally's I just put some on a cotton ball cap my finger and let them sit for about 5-10 minutes and the color wipes right off and you are ready to go for your fresh manicure. The only negative to the set is the color that it comes with. It's a very light almost clear pink and it honestly looks awful on the nail lol but I picked up several other colors and have loved them all. This has not damaged my nails at all (had salon manicure for a few months and my nails went to crap) been using this for about 3-4 months and my nails are longer and stronger than they have every been!
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Does this work for short nails?