BY RED CARPET MANICURE

- Red Carpet Manicure Paparazzied Nail Lacquer- Size: 15mL (.3oz)- Part Number: Black Stretch Limo (20836)- Made in the USA- Condition: Brand New- 60 Day Warranty see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic black is my usual go to as it goes with everything! Love this brand for gel polishes. Great price and it lasts a long time. I believe i picked it up at Ulta. I would definitely recommend and buy their product again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite stuff to get into Halloween mood. Painting my nails in dark color especially black. This polish is easy to apply, and doesn’t leave lot of mess. Best brand name as well.
Cali D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the entire red carpet manicure collection/system. It really saves me a ton of money over going to the salon. The Simply Stunning true black and gives great coverage.
Desiree C.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE gel polish!! It works amazing, lasts forever && does not take forever to dry! PS I did the dishes 20 min after finishing my manicure and it's still perfect!
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love gel nail polish and they have a wife color section, I just wish the glitters weren't so watery and need a thousand layers.
Rayna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but you really have to do thin layers for it to cure and despite all my prep it still peeled off within a few days.
Kalene C.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are ok. They weren't my favorite I feel like some of the colors are Streaky but all in all they lasted for 2 weeks
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very beautiful color. These went on very smoothly and actually lasted pretty long as well without chipping or fading
Yensi U.
Dania beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es muy lindo la verdad lo recomiendo mucho porque es muy buena calidad yo lo amo y lo uso muchiso .. De verdad