BY RED CARPET MANICURE

- Red Carpet Manicure Paparazzied Nail Lacquer- Size: 15mL (.3oz)- Part Number: Black Stretch Limo (20836)- Made in the USA- Condition: Brand New- 60 Day Warranty see more...

Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
I love gel nail polish! This stuff is really easy to apply, just paint it on after the base coat and cure it. I have the professional light so it cures in 45 seconds, then you throw on the top coat and have nails that look like patent leather! It makes a great base for nail art like chrome powder and cat's eye nail polish.
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
I could never find a shade of black that I love until I tried this brand! It is simply wonderful and majestically grand. Easy to use and apply. No drippy mess to clean up. Everyone should try it and enjoy it.
Elia M.
I have to say I totally love this nail polish ! It’s container looks soo neat and cute ! It dries out evenly and it’s really affordable! I am satisfied with this product and I will surely recommend it!
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Classic black is my usual go to as it goes with everything! Love this brand for gel polishes. Great price and it lasts a long time. I believe i picked it up at Ulta. I would definitely recommend and buy their product again.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Cali D.
I love the entire red carpet manicure collection/system. It really saves me a ton of money over going to the salon. The Simply Stunning true black and gives great coverage.
Desiree C.
El Paso, TX
LOVE gel polish!! It works amazing, lasts forever && does not take forever to dry! PS I did the dishes 20 min after finishing my manicure and it's still perfect!
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
One of my favorite stuff to get into Halloween mood. Painting my nails in dark color especially black. This polish is easy to apply, and doesn’t leave lot of mess. Best brand name as well.
Katie H.
Highly recommend using this product, gentle on skin and truly makes a difference. Price is decent and lasts longer than generic brands.
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love gel nail polish and they have a wife color section, I just wish the glitters weren't so watery and need a thousand layers.