Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersRed by Kiss
Nails Handle-less Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer - 1875 watt

Red by Kiss Nails Handle-less Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer - 1875 watt

by Red by Kiss

Effortless Styling, Precision Hair Dryer Cool Touch Nozzle 1 3X Layered Insulation Technology 3 Comfortable in Any Direction 5 3 Styling Attachments 4 Comfort, Versatility, Control Recommended for pik hair straightening and drying. 3 heat and speed settings. Includes cool setting. Ceramic Tourmaline promotes soft and silky results. Triple-layer insulation provides a cool touch nozzle that helps the dryer not overheat and can be held comfortably when styling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red by Kiss Nails Handle-less Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer - 1875 watt!
Kristine M.
Brooklyn, NY
Cannot tell you how much I live this blow dryer. I actually have the 2200 and it's perfect. The design is perfect bc I never held the handle anyway. I have 4c natural hair and it takes me no time to get through a blow dry. There's no temperature and pressure setting, it's all on the same switch. So I can't go hot on low or cool on high, but that's okay...it gets the job done and then some! Highly recommend.
Tiphanie G.
Burlington, NC
I recently purchased this dryer and I must say that I'm very impressed with it. I'm African-American with naturally, thick wavy hair. I was able to blow dry my hair in 25-30 mins, when before it would take at least an hour using my paddle brush and standard hair dryer. I would recommend it to anyone looking for great results in less time.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Purchased at: Walgreens
This hair dryer is a complete lifesaver! I’m natural so I normally let my hair air dry but this handle-less dryer does wonders to blow out your hair on low heat! It almost gets it bone straight without flat ironing
Krystal N.
usa
Best blow dryer hands down!!it i always hold my dryer on the shaft so this blowdryer is great!!its not hot to the touch!!i use the comb attachment and gets my hair smooth!
Felicia W.
Dallas, GA
when i first bought this hair dryer it did take me a while to get use to holding it like a tradional hair dryer. the key is to section your hair. blow down if you want your hair to hair more of a sleek look. or blow up to give it volume. i have thick hair and it blow dries very quickly i would recommend the blow dryer
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I really like hair dryers that come with the comb because I have natural hair and it really drys my hair really good and helps straighten my hair a little bit before using a straightening comb. This blow dryer does the job but it’s hard to keep the comb in the blow dryer and then I have to hold it a certain way to get it to stay but then the blow dryer is only burning my hands. It’s great for its price though!
Lanishka C.
Burtonsville, MD
I love this dryer. I've had 2 in the last 5 years. This dryer cuts down my dry time in less than 15 mins for me. I wish it came with 3 attachments. A bigger comb/pick for thicker and coarser hair. I breeze thru my clients hair with this. I can't live without it. This dryer is a hit on the market.
Myntah M.
Boston, MA
Super convenient dryer. Easy to use. It comes with the 3 attachments which is a plus! Makes blowouts a breeze and is the perfect size for my diffuser as well. AND it has a cold setting❤️
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
This is the best blow dryer for Afro textured hair! It’s handle less, which gives you more control. And it comes with a comb attachment to really get a smooth blow out. It’s inexpensive at less than $30 and lasts a long time. It does get very hot, but it’s an all around great hair tool.
Ysatis A.
Houston
Purchased at: Amazon
It works really damn well I love this blow dryer my hair dries in half of the time of my old one

Looking for your answer?