Red by Kiss Ceramic Tourmaline 1" Flat Iron

by Red by Kiss

Ideal For All Hair Types And Length S Elimate Frizz And Maximize Shine For Soft, Silky, Smooth Hair Superior Heat Distribution Super Fast Heat Up Extreme Smooth Anti-Frizz Max 450&Deg;F 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Plates Power Indicator Light Variable Heat Control On/Off Switch Easy-To-Handle Ergonomic Design Tangle-Free Swivel Cord This Red By Kiss&Reg; Professional Flat Iron Features Precise Temperature Control (250&Deg;F - 450&Deg;F), Sleek Ergonomic Design For Easy Handling, Tangle-Free Swivel Power Cord, & An Ideal Design For All Types Of Hair And All Kinds Of Hair Styles. Ceramic Tourmaline Technology Distributes Heat Evenly Preventing Damaging Hot Spots, Seals Hair Cuticles Eliminating Frizz For A Shinier Look, Produces Negative Ions For A Longer Lasting Shinier And Straighter Hair, & Eliminates Frizz And Maximizes Shine. Designed In Usa Made In China This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red by Kiss Ceramic Tourmaline 1" Flat Iron!
Minneapolis
I might not be using it properly but it doesn't straighten my hair very well. Since the palate isn't very long you have to go over it a couple of times to achieve a nice look.
I love this straightener so much. I gave my first one to my old roommate because she was obsessed with it and bought another one. For the price it really is one of the best on the market.

Looking for your answer?