Red by Kiss ceramic flat iron RED (3/4 ") Ceramic Hot Styler FLAT IRON #F1075

BY RED BY KISS

RealTime Rapid Heating System - RED Hot Styler Flat Irons reach 212?F (100?C) in 60 Seconds - Faster Heating means less time waiting for your appliance to be up to your desired temperature - Within 2 minutes, RED Hot Styler Appliance reach its maximum... see more...

Red by Kiss ceramic flat iron RED (3/4 ") Ceramic Hot Styler FLAT IRON #F1075
👑Natiasha H.
I really like these flat irons. I bought them from the hair store because mine had broke and I didn’t think that they were going to be hot enough to Flat iron. I was wrong they work perfectly and they were affordable. I will definitely buy another pair.
Abril J.
I purchased this item for the purpose of straightening edges. It works really fine and it does not burn your scalp while placing directly at the root. I think this was a wonderful purchase because it serves the purpose for a great price and also the delivery was right on time!