BeautyFragranceFragrance Value & Gift SetsGiorgio Beverly Hills
RED by Gift Set -- 16 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 67 oz Body Lotion for Women

by Giorgio Beverly Hills

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RED by Giorgio Beverly Hills Gift Set -- 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 6.7 oz Body Lotion for Women!
How would you rate this product?
Candy  A.
Brownfield, TX
Not to crazy about this or the smell ! Guess it depends on if the person likes it or not
Theresa C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
If your looking for a deep sent more for romantic night this is your go to scent I guarantee your spouse will love it I did
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
Love the smell of this perfume. It's a very sophisticated sultry scent. It's a warm Amber kind of smell. The price is about the same as any other designer perfum you would purchase. I think it's worth the price and it lasts a while since you don't need much. Prefect for a night out I would definitely recommend giving this perfum a try if your looking for something sultry.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Good quality. Great for anyone! I loved it!! Highly recommended. You won't regret it. It's worth the price! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Looking for your answer?