BY BEVERLY HILLS

Gift set includes a 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray, and a 6.8 oz Extraordinary Perfumed Body Moisturizer. Created by the design house of Giorgio Beverly Hills in 1989, RED is classified as a sharp, woody, mossy fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of carnation, jasmine, orange flower, marigold, rose, and peach. Accompanied by spicy notes of oakmoss and musk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I bought this as a gift for my mom for Christmas. Red by Giorgio Beverly Hills has been her favorite perfume since the early 90's. Unfortunately, it has become increasingly hard to find in our area and is extremely expensive to boot. The 3.0oz EDT alone cost her almost $60 the last time she purchased it, which was quite a few years ago. Thank goodness for Amazon! Not only is this wonderful perfume half the price it usually is at department stores, it comes with the 6.7oz body lotion too! The lotion is rich and creamy with the same great scent as the EDT. Layer it under the perfume so that the perfume lasts twice as long. Oh, and this is definitely the real deal, ladies! I've checked the bottle and box side-by-side with the perfume my mom originally purchased at the department store. It IS Red by Giorgio Beverly Hills and I really can't wait to see my mom's face light up when she unwraps her gift this Christmas! There's only one Red and this is it!
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Maplewood, MO
I love this perfume it is one of my all time faves!! I the love the fact that it has such a pretty yet sophisticated scent to it. I use it all the time and I still love the scent. I highly recommend this perfume. It's amaze💁