Red Bull Yellow Edition, Tropical Energy Drink, 12 Fl Oz Cans, 24 Pack uploaded by Sierra R.

BY RED BULL

Red Bull Yellow Edition, Tropical Energy Drink, 12 Fl Oz Cans, 24 Pack see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexis B.
Los Angeles
One of my favorites. Working all day with little children at a preschool is gets very exhausting. I grab one of that from rite aid and it perks me up instantly!! Also look for deals! The taste is also delicious!! If you haven’t tried the other flavors I would go out and try them!!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
It taste really good like a tropical drink and it could taste a bit better more fruit flavor but it works it does what it’s supposed to extra energy and a great taste I would definitely recommend if your heart is healthy and can take the rush
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This little yellow can is a saving grace for my college career! The flavor is delicious and so refreshing! I love the original but this is for sure a step up from any other of the red bulls for sure! So thankful for this brand!
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
The only red bull I will drink is this yellow one! Amazing in my mouth I tell you! Redbull isn’t the cheapest energy drink but it’s the best one flavor wise! I buy 2 as it’s usually buy 2 for 5 instead of pay 4 for 1
Senait R.
West Orange
I'm usually not the biggest fan of Red Bull, but this flavor isn't bad. Normally the flavor for red bull tastes like bubblegum and I just don't want to drink it. With this flavor, it's a lot better. It's pretty fruity and easy to drink. If I found this in store, I would get it again.
Kaitlin S.
Gastonia
My favorite Red Bull flavor. It’s a really nice, tropical flavor. Makes it easy to drink in the morning. Drink it cold, that’s my favorite way. Can’t say I support drinking energy drinks every morning, but this gives me wings.
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE this flavor! It tastes so good! They only downfall for me is that one does not do the trick for me and I think they are a little on the expensive side.
Heather M.
Chickasha, OK
Red bull is my favorite energy drink! I love the tropical and coconut berry! I use to drink these daily at work!
Mildred G.
nashville
Red Bull Yellow Edition Energy Drink it tastes good you can definitely feel the fruit
Sierra R.
Modesto
This is the only one I get, but my second option would probably choose the original flavor