BY RED BULL

Same wings - Different taste. The Red Bull Yellow Edition is a functional beverage that combines the boost of a Red Bull with taste of tropical fruits.

• Which flavored Red Bull is your favorite? I looooove the ...4 Answers
  • Who doesn't like Redbull it's the best Energy drink very...4 Answers
Adriana T.
Seattle, WA
This also helps me with staying awake during the rough times of dead week and finals week.  The flavour is so good but that is because I love the tropical flavours as well.  It does the job of keeping you awake during the long nights.  It definitely gives you that caffeinated high that you will need.  This is a 4th year college student approved.
Ashley W.
Lowell, NC
I am a big fan this tropical flavored redbull taste amazing, this is all I drink . The taste is smooth and refreshing and gives me the extra boost I need to get through my day. They have also replaced the many migraine pills I use to take because since I've made these a daily part of my life my migraines have almost vanished (I think they come from lack of caffeine in my personal situation, may not be the case for everyone) I just love everything about them this is my favorite flavor of them all. Highly recommend.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Good for making mixed drinks and also just good flavoring in this red bull yellow. I prefer this once over the regular one. I love the tropical taste it has. I t think red bull has really nailed the tropical taste. It's tangy and yummy and it just makes you want to go back for a second.
Lexie D.
I'm not a fan of regular Red Bull but this yellow edition is LITERALLY LIFE CHANGING. It's some sort of passionfruit and it tastes so so good! I'll drink it before my night shifts and it keeps me energized, plus tastes so yummy which is rare for an energy drink
Melanie D.
I drink red bull everyday and the yellow is my favorite. I love the taste of it. Very good energy drink, I work sometimes 12 hr shift and keeps me energize. It helps me everyday to boost energy. I would recommend this. Red Bull Yellow Edition Energy Drink
ashley b.
Louisville, KY
I know it sounds terrible, but after a regular customer of mine who legit ONLY ever drank Hennessy and Coke forever had me mix Yellow Red Bull with Hennessy it was the only way he’d have his drink. Flavor is very mellow and not overwhelmingly “energy drink” tasting
April T.
Yellow edition is the best energy drink on the market. The flavor is amazing, and far superior to the other edition flavors. I just wish they made them in the 16 oz can. Sugar free Yellow Edition would be nice too. I am loyal to this drink. I tried the others and they just don't compare. The Speedway closest to me has them on sale 3 for $7.50
Jennifer P.
Detroit , MI
Once I had the Yellow Red Bull I was never able to go back to the regular ones. This is so fruity and delicious it is not the only flavor of Red Bull I will drink. Hands down out of all the flavors this is the best. I drink about one a week and I just love it.
Mary K.
Berry, AL
Never really liked the plain Red Bull!! But these! Dang they are great! I got my husband addicted to him and he use to say he’d never try the flavored ones. But they are awesome! I buy in the packs and have one on the days I know it’s gonna be a long one!!!
Stephanie B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I've always loved original redbull but this has become my go to favorite. We go on a lot of long drives and this is my road trip beverage of choice. It's just delicious. It tastes more like pineapple to me vs "tropical" I don't taste much else other than that.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Which flavored Red Bull is your favorite? I looooove the tropical punch!
Martino C.
Oak lawn
Who doesn't like Redbull it's the best Energy drink very affordable and can get it everywhere

Walmart