Red Bull Total Zero uploaded by Alyssa K.Red Bull Total Zero uploaded by Chelsea V.

BY RED BULL #63 in Energy Drinks

VITALIZES BODY AND MIND®. RED BULL TOTAL ZERO IS A FUNCTIONAL BEVERAGE WITH ZERO SUGARS.

• I think its a little less sweet but still good2 Answers
  • Do they make more flavors and what store they sell them at7 Answers
  • Does this taste as good as regular red bull?14 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Even the sugar free one, is still too sweet, but over all a great "pick me up drink!"" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to energy drink when I'm having a sluggish day at school, even though my school's cafe has this awfully overpriced at $4 for a little can." in 1 review
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
We purchased these energy drinks to bring with to a long weekend get away. We were both working full time and wanted to make the most of our trip, even though we were naturally exhausted from daily life. The taste was great. They had a slight red bull flavor, while also having a more mellow flavor without sugar. The only downside was the stomach ache that followed. The artificial sugars wreaked havoc on our stomachs, causing us to cut our weekend short.
Lyndsey H.
oklahoma city
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite Red Bull! I guess because it has no sugar or calories I feel like it’s healthier! On the energy front it really doesn’t do a whole lot after a while but it tastes good and I think it’s one of those I think it perks me up so I feel more energized than it actually boosting my energy level.
Nicole K.
Lake Quivira, KS
I'm obsessed with RedBull total zero. No calories, No carbs and No sugar. It's got a nice flavor and I actually prefer the taste of it to the normal and sugar free. I choose this redbull over any other but I would choose original as a second choice.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
LOVE Redbull HATE THIS FLAVOR>  I will stick to Redbull Sugar Free and just not care about the 10 calories per can.  This flavor is disgusting and the worst out of all of them.  Tastes even more fake than the rest of the Redvbull products.  How is that possible?
Shannon M.
Baden, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love Red Bull total zero however I seem to always have a hard time finding it when I go to gas stations. They usually only have the very small 8oz versions.

Taste is great, low calorie, good energy boost!
Tori O.
Mansfield, TX
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE. I drink these once a day. I like the yellow too but i only buy this one if possible. I would choose this over any drink out there. It’s so great and taste. Absolutely love that they created this one. Never drank another original flavor one since this one was created.
Alex M.
Same great taste, just without the guilt! I always buy total zero because of the caloric intake I'm trying to stick too.  It's still pricey, but it's nothing that isn't comparable to the pricing of the other Red Bull products.  I actually like this better than the original Red Bull.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
This is my favorite Red Bull they've ever produced. I always reach for this one and won't purchase any other kind! Love the taste and this instant energy I get!! I only need to drink about three sips and I'm bouncing off the walls so I keep it in the fridge and it lasts me a bit!!
karen b.
I drink energy drinks but not that often. When I do drink them, I opt for those with zero calories. The taste of this is typical Red Bull. There's no difference between how this tastes and the regular drink, so if you like the taste of that you'll like this, too. To me it tastes much better than any Monster drink that I've had. I think it gives somewhat of an energy boost.
LaRonda M.
Pensacola, FL
I keep this in my cabinet for when I have to go to work overnight as a nurse. It lasts the entire shift because I prefer not drinking it in one sitting so I'm not all over the place. Definitely gives you energy if you do drink it all at once.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Does this taste as good as regular red bull?
Dulce H.
Fort Smith, AR
Do they make more flavors and what store they sell them at
maria g.
Denver, CO
Is there any other flavors
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
I think its a little less sweet but still good