BY RED BULL

Vitalizes body and mind.®

Deena S.
Indianapolis
I am not really a fan of regular red bull.  I find the taste a little bitter and hard to get past.  I only used it to mix in cocktails, but I found a cheaper, better tasting alternative.  When Red Bull started coming out with the new flavors, I was excited to try them.  I didn't really find one that I liked until I found the Kiwi Twist recently.  I have never purchased another energy drink since trying this one.  The flavor is so much better than others.
A B.
Los Angeles
My most favorite redbull product but sadly it was limited edition and I wasn't able to stock up on this till they stopped selling them. Please bring back summer!
Yesenia D.
Anthony , FL
This is an amazing flavor. Taste just like candy that I forget it’s even an energy drink. It is expensive but sometimes there’s deals if you buy 2. If they sold the 12oz together like the 8.5oz with the many flavors and it was affordable I would buy them more.
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
This was my fave drink last summer. It was the best Red Bull flavor in my opinion and I’m so sad they only had it limited time for summer! Please make a come back :( I would definitely recommend if i ever see it back on shelves again.
Kelsey M.
North Babylon, NY
All time favorite Red Bull. Taste is fantastic. Price isn’t horrible luckily they are usually on sale. Definitely gives you an energy boost. This is also great as a chaser or to mix with liquor. Red Bull is my go to for energy!
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
Ok so I’m going to admit I have a problem. This drink is so darn good I can’t get enough. They have them by the case at Smart and final. So delicious, I tell everyone to try it. I will definitely buy again especially to make DVRs
Tracy P.
Berlin, NH
This red bull is my favorite. I love the original one but the super sugary taste is too much sometimes and this offers a still sweet but not alarmingly sweet choice. I drink them all the time.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
I love Red Bull. Had to order Amazon prime to get the cases at a good price. I love all the flavors expect this one but here's the secret...add it to squirt soda and it tastes so good. Ps the yellow can is my favorite
anelly A.
Houston
If you like energy drinks but you dont like them too sugary then red bull is for you!! I love that they are coming with new variety of flavors for their customers
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
I literally buy two 24 pack cases of these at a time because my boyfriend is so addicted to them. I love the packaging and it's actually the only flavor of Red Bull that I like too! They are a little pricey, but sometimes you can find good deals on them online.
Stephanie H.
Ranger, WV
How well does this taste compared to the blueberry!? Is it worth trying!
Brittany P.
I heard these weren't going to be on the shelf for very long? Anyone know if they'll extend the time of this one!! I love it and I'd hate to see it go 😭
Ariel M.
I was wondering if after you consume this product if you get jittery and if there was an aftertaste?
Tj G.
Jacksonville FL
I've been looking for an energy drink that doesn't have a harsh crash at the end! Does this work?
Haley M.
Does this have the typical cough syrup/sweet tart flavor to it?