BY RED BULL #52 in Energy Drinks

Vitalizes body and mind.®

Deena S.
Indianapolis
I am not really a fan of regular red bull.  I find the taste a little bitter and hard to get past.  I only used it to mix in cocktails, but I found a cheaper, better tasting alternative.  When Red Bull started coming out with the new flavors, I was excited to try them.  I didn't really find one that I liked until I found the Kiwi Twist recently.  I have never purchased another energy drink since trying this one.  The flavor is so much better than others.
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
Ok so I’m going to admit I have a problem. This drink is so darn good I can’t get enough. They have them by the case at Smart and final. So delicious, I tell everyone to try it. I will definitely buy again especially to make DVRs
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Great taste! Just as good as the original but with a hint of Keewee. Does not give you wings but does give you the energy you need. Moderately priced at around three dollars each. I will be re-purchasing and I recommend to anyone
Ani B.
Los Angeles
My most favorite redbull product but sadly it was limited edition and I wasn't able to stock up on this till they stopped selling them. Please bring back summer!
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I am not usually a huge fan of the taste of red bull I just drink them because I need to stay awake and they take care of that pretty well, but this flavor actually tastes nice! I was super excited to discover this summer flavor and hope it's not just a limited time thing.
Yesenia D.
Anthony , FL
This is an amazing flavor. Taste just like candy that I forget it’s even an energy drink. It is expensive but sometimes there’s deals if you buy 2. If they sold the 12oz together like the 8.5oz with the many flavors and it was affordable I would buy them more.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
I’ve tried just about every Red Bull, I have a few favorites but when this flavor came out I constantly kept purchasing this one! They say Red Bull isn’t healthy but I just LOVE IT, definitely recommend a Red Bull for an extra boost and especially this flavor!
JaShayra H.
Usually I don’t really go for energy drinks, but one day I picked this up out of curiosity. I just wanted to see how the flavor was and I actually really liked it. I would definitely drink it again in the event that I need an energy drink.
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
This was my fave drink last summer. It was the best Red Bull flavor in my opinion and I’m so sad they only had it limited time for summer! Please make a come back :( I would definitely recommend if i ever see it back on shelves again.
Kelsey M.
North Babylon, NY
All time favorite Red Bull. Taste is fantastic. Price isn’t horrible luckily they are usually on sale. Definitely gives you an energy boost. This is also great as a chaser or to mix with liquor. Red Bull is my go to for energy!
Stephanie H.
Ranger, WV
How well does this taste compared to the blueberry!? Is it worth trying!
Brittany P.
I heard these weren't going to be on the shelf for very long? Anyone know if they'll extend the time of this one!! I love it and I'd hate to see it go 😭
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
I was wondering if after you consume this product if you get jittery and if there was an aftertaste?
Tj G.
Jacksonville FL
I've been looking for an energy drink that doesn't have a harsh crash at the end! Does this work?
Haley M.
Does this have the typical cough syrup/sweet tart flavor to it?