Red Bull Silver Edition Energy Drink uploaded by Victoria G.

BY RED BULL

The Red Bull Silver Edition contains the same high quality ingredients as Red Bull Energy Drink and has a distinctive lime taste.

• Why can't I find this in my stores anymore? ! It's my fav...2 Answers
  • Would you buy more of this flavor if it came in a larger ...1 Answers
Red Bull Silver Edition Energy Drink
  • "my favorite red bull by far, too bad i can't find them anywhere anymore.... much lighter flavor than most, not super sweet. " in 1 review
Shay H.
Fishers, IN
Red Bull silver edition is my absolute favorite! It tastes like a smarties but not too sweet. I don’t drink energy drinks everyday but when I want one this is the first one I reach for. It boosts my energy level and helps me get the job done that day. I’ve never crashed from the Red Bull and it lasts me throughout the day.
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite red bull flavor - sweet as always but not as sweet as the fruity yellow one, or some others. Does the trick when I'm staying up late studying
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are amazing! They have a great taste that makes them so much easier to drink and gives you just the right amount of energy for me the flavored taste way better than original and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste
Theron B.
Dover, New Hampshire
This was my favorite flavor of redbull. I really wish that they would bring it back. They just needed to market it better to let consumers know the lime flavor. You can still find this flavor overseas but it cost way too much to ship it over. Anyone want to sign a petition to bring this flavor back?
Ange W.
What's to say? Red Bull has been around long enough for us all to know that it's terrible for you, etc. etc. Still, when you're running on fumes, you'll reach for one anyway. This one's pretty good, the lime flavour covers up the usual red bull taste, isn't too sweet, and doesn't have any of that artificial aftertaste.
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
Limon is an amazing flavor of Red Bull! It would be the perfect flavor to mix with vodka!! The flavor isn't over whelming this version has the lowest amount of sodium. Would definitely recommend to anyone:)
Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
As someone who doesn't like Lime flavor in most cases, I didn't anticipate liking this drink. My husband and I each got one, he got this and I got the Acai one. We ended up swapping. The Acai had a grape flavor, and this tastes like all the things I actually enjoy about Lime.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
My all time favorite Red Bull! I love the flavor, it's different from another other brand of energy drink. They only come in the smallest size can, which is the only thing I don't like.
Brittany B.
Yulee, FL
The actual drink itself will keep you energized once you actually get it down. This is the only flavor of redbull that I haven't liked. It had a terrible flavor and after taste.
virginia w.
Red Bull The Silver Edition Energy Drink favorite energy drink great when my day is all crazy it's the most amazing thing in a can packs a punch when you just can't even!!!
Ashley B.
houston, TX
Why can't I find this in my stores anymore? ! It's my favorite one :(
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Would you buy more of this flavor if it came in a larger size?