BY RED BULL

Same wings - Different taste. The Red Bull Red Edition is a functional beverage that combines the boost of a Red Bull with the sweet taste of cranberry.

• Why did redbull stop carrying 8oz singles in the flavors ?3 Answers
  • I always see these but i never have the chance to actuall...4 Answers
  • Can someone describe the flavor to me? Does it take artif...2 Answers
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This one is my favorite of the red bull flavors rhough I really like the yellow one and the blue! I used to absolutely hate red bull, I tried the original flavor back when I was basically a kid and I almost spit it out! I stayed away from energy drinks then until high school when I found Rockstar. I finally tried red bull again when the place I went had nothing else... needless to say today I drink red bull (even that infamous original flavor) somewhat regularly now. I feel it has one of the best punches of energy out there and is cold and satisfying to drink despite the small cans! The Cranberry flavor is there in this drink but it is nowhere near too bitter. It is very fizzy and nice and sweet (but not even close to too sweet!) With that slightly tarte cranberry flavor. If you enjoy red bull and want to explore the flavors this is a good one. If you like cranberry and energy drinks grab this and try it out! đź‘Ť would recommend!
Neally D.
Waco, TX
This is by far the best redbull I have ever drank! I pretty much drink these every single day! It tastes so much better than any of the other brands !! The red can makes it look so eye catching !! I buy these every single morning !
Halle M.
Kansas City, MO
I like this energy drink as an alternative to coffee (something about road trips that make me want to drink energy drinks). I like the flavor because I am a big fan of cranberry flavored anything, but I don't feel the energy from this compared to what I experience when drinking coffee.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
I'm not a huge fan of the flavored red bulls but the red one is probably the most tolerable to me. It really does taste like cranberry. It's not too sweet but it does have a great taste. The extra sugar doesn't cause a crash. You get the same Red Bull experience with a little extra sweetness.
Noelle D.
Orlando, FL
When a cup of coffee just isn't enough to get me through the day, I will run out to purchase a Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drink. I really like the cranberry flavor. It's sweet without being overwhelming. I also think it makes a good mixer for vodka based mixed drinks.
Samantha F.
Sherman oaks, CA
The best energy drink I've ever tried ! I've never felt like I was dying from a really addictive heart attack that I never want to end, before. But that's the best description I can give you. Tastes so terrifyingly good.
Tori F.
Kenmore, NY
I don't even like the original Red Bull so I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the Red Edition and it was great! Tastes nothing like the original and I enjoy drinking it so much more. My go to energy drink!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
My favorite Red Bull flavor. I hope they never take the red edition away because it isn’t too sweet like the original formula. I wish they sold these in cases near me because I would love to buy them in bulk.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
Definitely feel more awake after drinking one of these. Nice fresh crisp taste. I would tell anyone looking for a good tasting energy drink to try a Red Bull. I personally like these compared to other brands.
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
I am a sucker for the cranberry flavor of these Red Bull drinks.... these are the only things that kept me up during my 12 hour shifts at work a few years ago and I love cranberry anything.
stephanie m.
I always see these but i never have the chance to actually read the difference between the original. . i alway thought it was a soda type of drink. correct me if I'm wrong? lol
John A.
W Sacramento, CA
Why did redbull stop carrying 8oz singles in the flavors ?
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Do you recommend this one or the blueberry one?
Amanda S.
Corona , CA
Does this energy drink make you crash after so long?
Mary C.
Is this better than the original?

Amazon