Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drink

Same wings - Different taste. The Red Bull Red Edition is a functional beverage that combines the boost of a Red Bull with the sweet taste of cranberry.

When will you guys bring this flavor back?
What flavor is redbull ?
How is this new flavor ?
Start your review of Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Arianna K.
Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drink uploaded by Arianna K.
Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drink uploaded by Arianna K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor of watermelon Red Bull. This is my second favorite flavor of Red Bull. Ever since sailing on Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas my love for flavored Red Bull has grown. The Vitality cafe on the cruise has carried all the flavors of Red Bull from original to peach, watermelon, blueberry, tropical, and more. This energy drink keeps me going.
Alyssa K.
I love Red Bull! I recently tried a complinentary can of the Summer Edition Red. It was sweet and refreshing! It would be perfect to mix with 7up or vodka!
Erma E.
Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drink uploaded by Erma E.
I'm not a big fan of the taste. It provides a nice energy buzz which isn't too intense. I can only assume this has to do with the b vitamins. It doesn't really taste like cranberries and it leaves a kind of funky aftertase. Overall not bad just not amazing. I prefer it chilled.
Chakirah K.
Columbus, OH
Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drink uploaded by Chakirah K.
Purchased at: Kroger
I really like this Red Bull. It is tart and sweet just like cranberry juice. They are not really cheap or overly expensive. I usually buy the 12 oz cans 2 for $5 at Speedway gas stations. Also works great with libations! 🤪
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Red Bull! Obviously, it is super sweet, but I’m ok with that. It has a lot of caffeine for such a small can and helped me to pull a couple all-nighters when research papers were due. Wish I could buy an entire case of just this flavor!
Christina B.
Cheyenne, WY
Reminds me of red Mt Dew, it packs a great flavor with readily available energy. If you want to try something unique, pair this with your favorite alcohol.
Kelly M.
Orlando
Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drink uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Looove it best tase ever. I can during this all day long and I love the different variety that they have.
Elva C.
Mesquite, TX
Love the taste I love the cranberry flavor, does give you that extra bust for those busy days when you need the extra energy.
Miranda L.
Rutland, VT
Red Bull stepped up their game with the latest line of flavors and it was a success. I never reach for another energy drink now. The red and lime are where it's at. Lower calories then comparable drinks, best flavors, and even the packaging is better then most. Home run, Redbull. This product is A+.
Amanda M.
Kissimmee, FL
This is another good flavor of Red Bull compared to others it doesn’t have an after taste or lingers its good and that’s it it’s a good value and it is very effective I would definitely recommend this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...