BeveragesEnergy & SportsRed Bull
Purple Edition Sugarfree Energy Drink

Red Bull Purple Edition Sugarfree Energy Drink

Same wings. Choose your taste. The Red Bull Purple Edition Sugarfree combines the wings of Red Bull Energy Drink with the taste of Açaí Berry.

Is this as good as the sugar free red bull? I’ve wanted to try this product but I’m afraid it won’t taste as good as the one I drink?
Anybody tried this flavor??
Start your review of Red Bull Purple Edition Sugarfree Energy Drink!
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
I’m not a big red bull fan but this purple color edition is actually very good. The Redbull taste just makes me think I’m drinking Redbull and vodka‘s and I can’t drink that during the day on a normal day. This is light and great tasting.
Katelyn E.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is my favorite flavor of all the red bulls. I like how red bull doesn't make your jittery and taste good.
Claudia S.
Aurora, CO
I received this as a sample. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t that great. I definitely prefer the regular red bull flavor.
Angela B.
Castle Dale, UT
I love the tangy flavor and the fact that it’s sugar free. Obviously the packaging is appealing due to the purple and silver can! It looks as good as it tastes!
Kassie N.
Superior, WI
By far my most favorite energy drink on the market. i think I have one almost every day. The flavor is super good and it's also sugar free which I like.
Maddie B.
San Diego, CA
I really liked the flavor and the size of this drink. It didn’t taste too artificial and it didn’t upset my stomach like Monster energy. I don’t think I’ve ever had the classic Red Bull flavor, but I did enjoy this new flavor and liked that it was sugar free. Definitely exceeded my expectations, and didn’t leave me noticeably drowsy afterwards. I got the drink for free from a Red Bull campus Ambassador.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,520 reviews
My son absolutely loved this it was his favorite flavor and he loved it because it was sugar free. They no longer make this flavor which is unfortunate because it tasted so good.
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love Red Bull but that crash it gives me… is so tough. Although when mixing it with a alcoholic vodka it is the best because you can’t taste the alcohol!
Danielle J.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love all Red Bull drinks especially all the new flavors. However, having a sugar free option of the purple one is awesome! So so so good too!
Cristina R.
Red Bull Purple Edition Sugarfree Energy Drink uploaded by Cristina R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just tried this flavor for the first time and I am in love. The flavor is delicious! The price is reasonable. I will definitely be buying more in the future. Love the fact that it is sugar free. I like to stay on the healthy side.