Red Bull Purple Edition Sugarfree Energy Drink uploaded by Gabe P.

BY RED BULL #34 in Energy Drinks

Same wings. Choose your taste. The Red Bull Purple Edition Sugarfree combines the wings of Red Bull Energy Drink with the taste of Açaí Berry.

Casey W.
Anna, TX
I love Redbull...this flavor is my favorite of the redbull line. its sugar free but does have a few calories not many but they are present. The taste is good too. If you have not tried Redbull I would start with this flavor out of them all. The price is ok but higher than some of the other energy drink brands
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
I love the taste of this particular red bull sugar-free flavor. I’ve purchased it multiple times and greatly enjoy the product. While I like this product and it tastes great I don’t think it gives me quite enough energy on my super tired days.
Catherine P.
This sugar free flavor is a nice alternative to the original. Red Bull is like crack to me. I don’t drink coffee so when I need more than just tea I turn to this- or if I want a pick me up. I buy all the flavors and will keep buying.
Becca C.
This stuff tastes like straight up cough syrup. I didn't have high expectations because I generally hate the taste of Red Bull, but I really thought this flavor would have some sort of redeeming quality. Nope. I don't even know how energizing it is because I got maybe 15% of the way through it before I threw it out and decided to just suffer through the rest of my shift.
Megan M.
South Ogden, UT
I picked this up excited to try it because it was a new yummy flavor! I wasn't too impressed with the flavor, but I still will drink it from time to time when its on sale. It gives you a nice boost to the day and it really doesn't taste too bad. If you are up for trying a new flavor you have nothing to loose in trying this.
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
Omg I got this just because it was purple & sugar free & lightly carbonated. Once I opened it I was so happy with the taste & it didn't give me the jitters. I personally have little to no caffeine in my diet except rare occasions when I need a huge pick me up & this was perfect!! Love, love, love & will continue to repurchase!
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
Currently this is my go to redbull flavor. Usually I will drink the redbull flavored drinks from coffee stands do to not liking the regular redbull flavor. This one tastes yummy, not too sweet, not full of sugar (sugar free). No scary fake sugar chemicals. Low in calories, and I get a steady stream of energy from it.
LaTayia A.
When I first started drinking red bull I would go for the original flavor because I felt that the flavor of the sugar free version was just weird. Now I have come to actually prefer the sugar free variety over the original and I like that it still gives me the same boost of energy as the original.
Sammie S.
So yummy! This flavor is one of the best in my opinions. The sugar free does give it a slightly different flavor by its not the typical "diet" taste hat most drinks give. I also love that the can is a bit smaller so I don't feel as bad about drinking the whole thing compared to other brands.
Rachel K.
I love this! It is not often that you can find a sugar free energy drink that doesn't taste funny. I hate the sour flavor that some of them can have. The pricing isn't bad if you can find it on sale. It is about the same price as many energy drinks so I don't think that it is that far off.