BeveragesSodaRed Bull
Organics Ginger Ale Energy Drink - 84 fl oz Can

Red Bull Organics Ginger Ale Energy Drink - 8.4 fl oz Can

ORGANICS BY RED BULL. AUTHENTIC ORGANIC REFRESHMENT. ORGANICS by Red Bull Ginger Ale is a USDA certified organic beverage designed for life's relaxed and chilled moments. WHEN TO DRINK ORGANICS by Red Bull Simply Cola is a drink you can enjoy while hanging out, socializing and relaxing at home. WHAT'S ISIDE THE CAN The aromatic, spicy flavor and warm amber color of caffeine-free ORGANICS by Red Bull Ginger Ale comes from carefully combining ginger extracts and zesty organic lemon juice concentrate. Made with ingredients from natural sources. USDA certified organic soda. Not an energy drink. Like all Red Bull beverages, they are sold in 100 percent redyclable, aluminum cans and are vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free and dairy-free. WHAT YOU ADD TO YOUR BASKET ORGANICS by Red Bull Ginger Ale 6 packs of 4 - total 24 cans, 8.4 Fluid ounce per can. -

Authentic soda made with ingredients from natural sources, USDA certified organic.; Vegan, gluten-free, GMO free, dairy-free, wheat-free.; ORGANICS by Red Bull Ginger Ale is not an energy drink.; Flavored with spicy ginger extract, combined with extracts of bergamot and lemon.; Cans are 100% recyclable. A can contains, 8.4 Fl Oz (250 mL).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Bull Organics Ginger Ale Energy Drink - 8.4 fl oz Can!
Chloe R.
it was super good! tasted amazing and i love love love buying in bulk!  the flavor was pretty good, tasted natural. first time buy, but i was NOT disappointed! a little expensive, but totally worth it. 10/10, would recommend, 100%. it was so good!
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
I drink these drinks often. they taste good and are better than some other drinks out there. i recommend this
Chelsea C.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely not a fan. I’ve never been a big energy drinker.. but I wasn’t into this at all. And it’s pretty pricey.
Lindsey A.
Fayetteville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These were great. And great quality of product for the price and quantity of items.
Jeff D.
yuma
O think the product is great. Has very good taste it's not to bitter and fills you up. It's also very cheap and all my stores carry it
Liv S.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
great product, amazing packaging. i looveee ittt!!!!!!!!!!! i would definitely a hundred percent recommend this to others. amazing everything. leave me your opinion here. love to know if you guys liked or not.
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Morgan K.
Tried this once because my school was giving them away for free during finals week and it was pretty good. I like ginger and it has a lot of flavor but my friends tried it and they didn't like it but they also don't like strong ginger flavor. Not like a regular ginger ale but good!
Courtney K.
Winnipeg, MB
I was so excited to try this flavour but it Tastes like dirt, just have a regular ginger ale. Not a fan
Nicole L.
Toronto, ON
These have a great authentic ginger taste. They would be really great for Moscow mules!

Looking for your answer?