BY RED BULL #35 in Energy Drinks

Same wings - Different taste. The Red Bull Orange Edition is a functional beverage that combines the functionality of a Red Bull with the taste of tangerine.

Gabie C.
Gabie C.
This flavor is actually a little better than I thought it would be. The flavor is kind of light ( or that might be because I had just eaten a Cesar salad and couldn't taste much) It doesn't really taste like orange soda to me like I read in another review but it has a familiar taste that I can't pin point. It's pretty good though. I hate the price though.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
I try not to drink energy drinks because they are not good for your health whatsoever but every now and then I need it!! During recruitment the red bull girls come and bring boxes of product. I tried a few and this is my favorite flavor. It isn't too sweet that it makes the drink too much and beats the original flavor.
Linden W.
Linden W.
This has easily become my go to energy drink. I used to be a fan of the original until I tasted this one. The flavor is sweet like tangerines and the carbonation is just right. It gives me the energy to tackle my work schedule and not feel so exhausted. I love this drink. It os my ride or die.
Carol D.
Carol D.
I drink Redbull products approximately once a month (the original flavor). The flavor of this edition is great, however, after drinking it, I was extremely nauseous for 24 hours following and couldn't keep anything down. I definitely wouldn't buy or consume this flavor again.
Bill S.
Bill S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not a fan of red bull or energy drinks in general but this flavor is actually delicious. Its almost dangerously addicting! It gives all the caffeine and vitamin B-12 I need to stay awake and work until 5 AM.. and it tastes like orange candy/soda!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
I love the taste but I have to give it a low rating based on the price versus the size of the can, Also, I did not gain the energy boost I would expect from a Redbull product.
April W.
April W.
This is the best flavor ever! Its my go to for days I have class to give me a little pick me up. I also love the Cranberry which is another good 1 if you like cranberries.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
This flavor is my absolute favorite! Having one of these a day became part of my routine. However, it has been difficult breaking my redbull addiction!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
My absolute favorite flavor. I don't think I could make it through the day with out this. seriously the best they have !!! try it!
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I'm a big fan of Red Bull - and I love the tangerine flavor! Same Red Bull boost of energy but a better taste than the original.
Michele P.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
How does the Red Bull® Orange Edition Energy Drink taste? I've been wanting to try it but was a bit spectacle on the orange and energy part.