BY RED BULL #27 in Energy Drinks

Same wings - Different taste. The Red Bull Orange Edition is a functional beverage that combines the functionality of a Red Bull with the taste of tangerine.

Kayla G.
North Olmsted , OH
I absolutely love this drink! I’m not a coffee drinker or a pop drinker normally, but when I need a pick me up or when I have to work at 6 am I grab one of these. It has a great flavor of orange. It’s not too sweet or tangy. It gives me the boost I need, but doesn’t make me go crazy and I don’t crash later on. I don’t like the taste or normal Red Bull and I don’t like other energy drink brands. I always have a few in the fridge when I’m feeling tired. I even have a case at home right now. LOL
Roni-Jean R.
6126 Ridge rd. Wadsworth, Ohio
The best of the flavoured red bulls. Orange tastes like you're drinking a Sunkist, that's a little less sweet. Unlike Sunkist however, you'll bouncing off the walls from the ~160 grams of caffeine, unless you need at least that second cup of coffee to get out of bed in the morning. Because this will equal your caffeine intake and triple your sugar intake.
Cheryl S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I don't like to drink these often, but on those occasions when I do need a big extra energy boost, these are pretty good.  I like the orange flavor.  It tastes kind of like an orange soda, so it isn't as harsh as a lot of other energy drink flavors.  They  also seem to be available most places now-a-days.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I hate the taste of regular Red Bull. I usually drink coffee in the morning but don't always have time to brew a pot of coffee in the morning. I was looking for an energy drink that I could drink when in a hurry to get out that I liked the taste of. I found the cranberry flavor as well as this one and wanted to give them a try. I was very pleased. They dont have that weird metallic, acidic after taste that other energy drinks can have, they actually taste fresh and crisp without being overly sweet. I find the 12 oz can to have the perfect amount to satisfy my sweet craving and give me a little perk. I keep 2 cans in my refrigerator and drink about once a week.
J C.
Elgin, IL
I'm a big fan of energy drinks and orange flavors but have noticed I'm the past when the 2 combine it usually comes out very bitter and with a medicine taste. Not this. This combined a great orange taste with the greatness that is red bull. Very refreshing taste.
Claire D.
Rolla, MO
I don't understand how this tastes so good, I really don't. It doesn't have that "energy drink" taste that almost all of them have. It tastes like some kind of fancy orange soda (it makes a great mixer too.) I only wish they had a sugar free variety of it.
Marie D.
I wasn't a huge fan of this flavor. It definitely tasted like orange but it was not a very pleasant orange flavor. I do use this in several mixed drinks, which I prefer to drinking it plain. Energy is about the same as the original Red Bull for me.
Kaelee B.
Marysville, WA
This is by far my favorite drink! This doesn’t have the usual energy drink taste, it has a nice tangerine citrus flavor. I think its reasonably priced and I can often find a deal when buying multiple. I love this and definitely recommend.
Traci M.
I drink the on a daily basis multiple times a day. For me, it tastes very close to orange juice and has the nice crisp taste. The price is reasonable when it's on sale. Usually sells for $2.50 on sale at Albertsons or Safeway. This keeps me going all day!
Kristen B.
If I could give this a million star I would. This is my absolute favorite energy drink. It tastes amazing and gives me just the right amount of energy. I love to also use this as a mixer with vodka to start a night of drinking it tastes really good and helps to keep me awake those long night out with friends!
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
How does the Red Bull® Orange Edition Energy Drink taste? I've been wanting to try it but was a bit spectacle on the orange and energy part.