BY RED BULL

Same wings - Different taste. The Red Bull Orange Edition is a functional beverage that combines the functionality of a Red Bull Energy Drink with the taste of tangerine.

The Red Bull Orange Edition – Vitalizes Body and Mind ® . The Red Bull Orange Edition contains the same high quality ingredients as Red Bull Energy Drink.

Kayla G.
North Olmsted, OH
I absolutely love this drink! I’m not a coffee drinker or a pop drinker normally, but when I need a pick me up or when I have to work at 6 am I grab one of these. It has a great flavor of orange. It’s not too sweet or tangy. It gives me the boost I need, but doesn’t make me go crazy and I don’t crash later on. I don’t like the taste or normal Red Bull and I don’t like other energy drink brands. I always have a few in the fridge when I’m feeling tired. I even have a case at home right now. LOL
J C.
Elgin, IL
I'm a big fan of energy drinks and orange flavors but have noticed I'm the past when the 2 combine it usually comes out very bitter and with a medicine taste. Not this. This combined a great orange taste with the greatness that is red bull. Very refreshing taste.
Claire D.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't understand how this tastes so good, I really don't. It doesn't have that "energy drink" taste that almost all of them have. It tastes like some kind of fancy orange soda (it makes a great mixer too.) I only wish they had a sugar free variety of it.
Traci M.
I drink the on a daily basis multiple times a day. For me, it tastes very close to orange juice and has the nice crisp taste. The price is reasonable when it's on sale. Usually sells for $2.50 on sale at Albertsons or Safeway. This keeps me going all day!
Hayley E.
Morgantown, WV
It’s hard for my to drink the original flavor. But this one is so unbelievably good! It also got me in an energized mood! It kind of tasted like a orange soda! Definitely recommend! Doesn’t cost much! Love it!
Roni-Jean R.
Fayetteville
The best of the flavoured red bulls. Orange tastes like you're drinking a Sunkist, that's a little less sweet. Unlike Sunkist however, you'll bouncing off the walls from the ~160 grams of caffeine, unless you need at least that second cup of coffee to get out of bed in the morning. Because this will equal your caffeine intake and triple your sugar intake.
Cheryl S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I don't like to drink these often, but on those occasions when I do need a big extra energy boost, these are pretty good.  I like the orange flavor.  It tastes kind of like an orange soda, so it isn't as harsh as a lot of other energy drink flavors.  They  also seem to be available most places now-a-days.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I am a big fan of just plain ole Red bull. It has good flavor and definitely does the job. If you want to get the blueberry kind then it goes great with a vinique liquior.
Risa R.
I was never a fan of redbull until they released the fruit flavors. These drinks saved me from many failed all nighters studying. I survived nursing school with these. The flavor is delicious and definitely keeps you awake. This is probably the only energy drink I will ever drink.
Brenda M.
I’m a sucker for red bull and was so excited to try out all these new flavors. My #1 favorite is definitely the tangerine flavor. Not too tangy, not too sweet. SO GOOD. if you’re a fan and haven’t tried the other flavors, I recommend you give them a try.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
How does the Red Bull® Orange Edition Energy Drink taste? I've been wanting to try it but was a bit spectacle on the orange and energy part.