Red Bull Lime Edition Sugarfree Energy Drink uploaded by Amber M.

BY RED BULL #50 in Energy Drinks

Same wings. Choose your taste. The Red Bull Lime Edition Sugarfree combines the wings of Red Bull Energy Drink with the taste of Limeade.

Claire R.
Los Angeles, CA
Taste doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste like other energy drinks. This is my go to energy drink although it’s sometimes hard to find. The taste is refreshing & it gives me enough energy without making me feel like a jittery spaz.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I thought this looked really good so I picked one up to try and so was right, but it is a little sweet. You can definitely taste the artificial sweetener also. It's definitely not really noticeable until you get that aftertaste effect!
Christina F.
Morenci, MI
I've drank regular Red Bull in the past, and while I enjoyed the energy/buzz I received, it was really hard to drink because it was not good.  When I saw the new flavors, I was immediately drawn to the lime flavor.  It tastes great, like a lime margarita, and gives me the energy I need.  I think it's pricey, as a single Red Bull is, but it's worth it when I need it.
Susie C.
sugar free and tastes great. i got a coupon for this and received it for free and i really liked it. it did taste like lime as per the advertising and it only has 15 calories! not sure if it worked though, but then again I was super tired that day. it cut out some of the taurine taste that the original has so i was happy about that.
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
A great sugar free option for those who don't necessarily drink sugary drinks. I love the lime flavor the most and would more than likely choose this over any energy drink if it is available. I used to drink classic red bull, but the sugar content is just too much, and the sugar free classic red bull is just awful.
Kimberley A.
Bronx, NY
I am a hypoglycemic person so I had to be careful when choosing something to ingest. After some research I tried the drink it was an ok value not that great of a flavor.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
I have tried almost evey flavor of redbull besides grape and so far this is the only one I can stand to drink alone. It dosent have that nasty cough syrupy after taste that most redbulls tend to have. Its light and refreshing however for the price its not a great deal for the amount of caffeine and flavor
Winly L.
I hate any drinks that was made as sugar free. I don’t like the after taste, but this is a game changer. The lime favor was so taste. I have to have one every single day.
Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
I do not drink red bull that often anymore. If I need a boost when out or traveling i reach for this flavor because it’s refreshing. It doesn’t have a Strong after taste and would recommend trying it if you haven’t yet. The other flavors are not bad either but it all depends on your personal preference.
shelly m.
potsdam , ny
my only real gripe is the sugar free aspect - like most of these types of products theres an odd after taste. though if you're used to the diet/sugar free versions of things you might not notice is. The lime flavor is pretty much perfect though and it does its job.