BeveragesEnergy & SportsRed Bull
Kiwi Apple Energy Drink - 12 fl oz Can

Red Bull Kiwi Apple Energy Drink - 12 fl oz Can

Same wings. Choose your taste. The Red Bull Green Edition combines the wings of Red Bull Energy Drink with the taste of Kiwi Apple.

How much can you consume in one day?
How is this flavor ?
How does this flavor taste? Is it sour at all? Taste like artificial sweetener??
Start your review of Red Bull Kiwi Apple Energy Drink - 12 fl oz Can!
Meghan N.
Red Bull Kiwi Apple Energy Drink - 12 fl oz Can uploaded by Meghan N.
The kiwi apple red bull is one of my favorites. Alot of stores dont carry this flavor for some reason. Whenever I see it in the store I grab one. It's got a yummy tart flavor to it. I recommend trying it.
baylie W.
cottonwood
Red Bull Kiwi Apple Energy Drink - 12 fl oz Can uploaded by baylie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
So good, I love everything about this drink, flavor,packaging, & just the perfect amount of caffeine.
Ashley W.
Poughkeepsie
This red bull flavor was a nice twist. It still tasted like red bull but with a nice light lime taste that wasn't overpowering.
Amanda D.
Ruskin, FL
I actually crave this flavor red bull on a daily basis. It’s sour and not too sweet. It’s the perfect pick me up
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Out of all of the Red Bull flavors this one is my favorite by far! If you haven’t tried it you should it’s so good
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This will forever be my favorite Red Bull flavor. I only drink these as chasers and it goes so well with pineapple or peach ciroc. Sooo good if you love regular Red Bull you will love this even more than original.
Lina A.
Good tasting for an energy drink and doesnt make me too jittery compared to other drinks, but there is definitely a crash that comes with Red Bull drinks.
Lori M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I don't really like red bull this flavor is not bad. My husband drinks this one a lot. He said its better than the plain one and it doesnt give u to bad of a crash after. So thats a plus. We repeat customer cause my husband swears by these energy drinks especially the red bull.
kelsey G.
This is the best red bull flavor. There was some price inflammation on this flavor so they definitely need to work on that. Hopefully they keep this flavor to stay cause this is by far my favorite red bull. The flavor is a bit hard to describe, it's got a spike to it's taste, like that of something acidic. There is a subtle apple ending taste with a nice touch of the kiwi. Red Bull
Angela O.
Cocoa, FL
My favorite flavor out of all the Red Bull energy drinks. This tastes so good I drink them even when I don’t really need energy lol. If you love Red Bull check out Walmart, they are cheapest here than anyplace even at sale prices.