BeveragesEnergy & SportsRed Bull
Green Edition, Kiwi Apple Energy Drink, 12 Fl Oz Cans, 24 Pack

Red Bull Green Edition, Kiwi Apple Energy Drink, 12 Fl Oz Cans, 24 Pack

Red Bull Green Edition, Kiwi Apple Energy Drink, 12 Fl Oz Cans, 24 Pack

Has anyone found this in a sugar free version?
Start your review of Red Bull Green Edition, Kiwi Apple Energy Drink, 12 Fl Oz Cans, 24 Pack!
Jessica P.
K I love it love the flavor it really picks me up n gives me Pep at my age keeping up is hard and any extra help is great
Jaime G.
Hemet, CA
I was on a road trip and needed some caffeine and didn't want coffee I grabbed one of these and to my surprise I loved it was refreshing and delisous
Sharifah W.
Tase great but It's really acidic so makes my belly upset. It doesn't tase like kiwis to me more like lime or something like that
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
I would have given the Red Bull Green Edition 5 stars is it were readily available but finding it is difficult.  I love the Kwi Apple flavors and that it isn't super sweet.  It doesn't have an after  tase and is alos great as a mixer with Vodka.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
This flavor is my favorite Red Bull! It’s a great combination and if you like green apple/kiwi then you’ll enjoy this too. It has the great effects of an energy drink with the great taste. I would recommend this to others!
jaylin P.
Meridian, ID
Yummmm this and white edition are my favorite energy drinks ever!!! Perfect size and amazing flavors!!! 3 for $7 at the jacksons gas station by my house 🥰👏🏼👏🏼
Amber B.
louisville
Red Bull is the only energy drink that actually will give me energy! ‘This flavor is the best flavor of any drink ever. They’re special edition cans but I hope they stay out until the end of time because I can’t go on without them. Taste good, do their job and then some. Red Bull’s are a bit on the pricey side compared to other energy drinks but the extra buck and change is more than worth it.
Patty L.
Houston
Red Bull is always my go to. Tastes great, does it’s job, smaller can than most energy drinks so you can get through it as fast as possible. Very yummy.
sandy P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Its delicious if you love green apple🍏 I recommend it it's sweet and sour bit that perfect balance. The bottle is really vibrant and fun. Perfect to always keep in,stock for energy on the go. They are pricey but worth it. I always buy them on a good sale
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
I sometimes feel the need for a little pick me up and the Red Bull Kiwi apple does the trick. I love the taste of this. Red Bull Kiwi Apple Energy Drink - 12 fl oz Can