BY RED BULL #51 in Energy Drinks

• Have you ever tried the sugar free flavor? How is the sugar free fl...2 Answers
  • I have heard these do not work as well as the five hour energy shot...4 Answers
  • When did this product come out?1 Answers
Erin M.
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
Please don't use this. Not only is it packed full of sugar that will lead to weight gain and an eventual sugar rush and crash, energy drinks are also very bad for your heart health. Exchange energy drinks with pre-work out supplements, protein shakes, or shakeology (which is what I recommend) if you have questions about shakeology, please feel free to ask me :)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I like caffeine as much as the next person, but Red Bull is also packed full of sugar, and I can't stomach the taste. If I'm looking for a boost, I much prefer to go the straight up coffee route, or a cold shower tends to do the trick in most cases too!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
I am a huge Red Bull lover but, I hate these. These are just too much.. they make me sick to my stomach! I feel jittery and just blah. Stick with regular Red Bull if you are a Red Bull lover.
tami t.
tami t.
Santee , CA
Don't like the taste at all. For me they don't seem to do much but have friends that swear by the bull. I would not recommend.
alondra c.
alondra c.
I don't like the taste its very strong and I'm not a fan.Yeah it gives you energy but when it wears off it sucks.
Cris W.
Cris W.
I do not recommend this product, it causes really bad crashes and dehydration which can lead to faints/
Lori B.
Lori B.
My husband used to use these for work a lot. He worked third shift and needed something to help him stay awake.
Pembe V.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
I don't tke these but my husband use to buy them.i don't think it's good or healthy for you to take these to boost energy.i would much rather have a cup of coffee or a can of soda.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert
A can of this stuff is strong enough so to condense it down into a shot form was a risky idea. It's entirely too sweet and strong and the crash after the brief bust of energy wears off is real. I don't recommend.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR AND CAFFEINE! AND MAKES YOU MORE TIRED AFTER THE RUSH HAS DONE ITS THING. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS ONLY BECAUSE OF THE DOWNFALL IT GIVES.
Bailee B.
Bailee B.
I have heard these do not work as well as the five hour energy shots but I have been wanting to try one, how is the taste? Do they work well?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
Have you ever tried the sugar free flavor? How is the sugar free flavor compared to other energy drinks?
Carlos R.
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
When did this product come out?