BY RED BULL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Have you ever tried the sugar free flavor? How is the sugar free ...2 Answers
  • I have heard these do not work as well as the five hour energy sh...4 Answers
  • When did this product come out?1 Answers
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
Please don't use this. Not only is it packed full of sugar that will lead to weight gain and an eventual sugar rush and crash, energy drinks are also very bad for your heart health. Exchange energy drinks with pre-work out supplements, protein shakes, or shakeology (which is what I recommend) if you have questions about shakeology, please feel free to ask me :)
Courtney B.
I like caffeine as much as the next person, but Red Bull is also packed full of sugar, and I can't stomach the taste. If I'm looking for a boost, I much prefer to go the straight up coffee route, or a cold shower tends to do the trick in most cases too!
kristin g.
There is absolutely NO reason to buy these, especially at $2-$4 per shot. They are NOT nor ever will be "collectibles". Red Bull also stopped manufacturing the entire shot line in 2011, which would make all of them sold on Amazon and everywhere else, expired, and minimally the taste will definitely be off.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
A can of this stuff is strong enough so to condense it down into a shot form was a risky idea. It's entirely too sweet and strong and the crash after the brief bust of energy wears off is real. I don't recommend.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ
Although it does make your heart race, that is the point. This product is designed to "wake you up" and give you energy and it does it well. However I would not recommend drinking it on a regular basis, because of the possible health complications that may arouse from it.
Wendy H.
I've never experienced this beverage with alcohol, but I have enjoyed it without. It has a strong taste that I like because of the Brazilian fruit that is responsible for the energy effect. This fruit can also be found in Brazillian soda (which I highly recommend as well).
Tiffany F.
I am a huge Red Bull lover but, I hate these. These are just too much.. they make me sick to my stomach! I feel jittery and just blah. Stick with regular Red Bull if you are a Red Bull lover.
Candice V.
I am so not a fan of the flavor that Red Bull has. I don't like the regular Red Bulls, but I figured it wouldn't be as bad in a shot. I was very wrong. It's really strong and although it gave me energy, the crash after it wore off hit hard.
Vernae H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Both forms of Red Bull are gross. I hate the drinks and the shots. I especially hate the sugar-free. How dare they take the sugar out of something that's already gross? Besides, Red Bull has too much caffeine to make shots.
Megan G.
Winston Salem, NC
Do not get me wrong, I need caffeine boosts like everyone else. However, Red Bull tastes like acid! Also, there are so many chemicals. I do not feel like they can be in any way good for you.
Bailee B.
I have heard these do not work as well as the five hour energy shots but I have been wanting to try one, how is the taste? Do they work well?
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
Have you ever tried the sugar free flavor? How is the sugar free flavor compared to other energy drinks?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
When did this product come out?