BY RED BULL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Have you ever tried the sugar free flavor? How is the sugar free ...2 Answers
  • I have heard these do not work as well as the five hour energy sh...4 Answers
  • When did this product come out?1 Answers
Diana F.
Corona, NY
Haven't seen red Bull energy shot yet in stores in ny city . But it must be good as the drink ...
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
I cannot stand the taste of red bull. I think it tastes like a bull pissed in the can and sold it to you.
Megan G.
Winston Salem, NC
Do not get me wrong, I need caffeine boosts like everyone else. However, Red Bull tastes like acid! Also, there are so many chemicals. I do not feel like they can be in any way good for you.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
Best energy shot out there! I love taking one if I'm having an off day before I go to the gym to perk up a bit.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ
Although it does make your heart race, that is the point. This product is designed to "wake you up" and give you energy and it does it well. However I would not recommend drinking it on a regular basis, because of the possible health complications that may arouse from it.
lydelina m.
Charlotte, NC
I TRIED ONCE and never again! I hated the feeling after the boost of energy is gone. I also didn't like the flavor.
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA
Won't drink the stuff. I don't like the flavor and not a fan of the crash after the boost of energy. I will get my energy from other sources.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Fitspiration Expert
Tried one time and never again!! The crash was awful and I was so jittery! My heart was definitely racing. I will NEVER purchase again!
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
If you want a great pre workout, this will do it. The flavor is decent but the results they give to you with energy is awesome!
Lori B.
My husband used to use these for work a lot. He worked third shift and needed something to help him stay awake.
Bailee B.
I have heard these do not work as well as the five hour energy shots but I have been wanting to try one, how is the taste? Do they work well?
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
Have you ever tried the sugar free flavor? How is the sugar free flavor compared to other energy drinks?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
When did this product come out?