BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Ashley D.
Edmonton
I try not to drink energy drinks but after a night out I love getting the tall can of red bull to pick me up. It gives me wings to kick my hangover. It is the best tasting energy drink by far. It’s not too sweet that it’s hard to drink. It is highly caffeinated so do not have more than 1 a day.
Darrell F.
Charlottetown
Classic energy drink, has a very unique one of a kind flavor. This stuff is high octane so be warned. If youre looking for an extreme boost then this is the stuff for you. It will have your eyeballs buldging and you will be alert like a wild deer. This stuffs no joke, its not for the slowpoke.
Roxanne C.
Jonquiere, QC
I don't especially appreciate energy drinks but the best energy drink is clearly red bull. They also make some with a little less sugar inside so you need to check with attention on the can. There's also a drink that mixes red bull to vodka which is good but not recommended for your health.
Margarita G.
Vancouver, BC
It is so strong. I'm just not too sure if it has health side effects. I don't usually drink this coz I'm having some palpitations when taking energy drinks but so far I'm so energized everytime I drink it. It is extremely helpful whenever I'm feeling lazy and needed to finish something.
 de las bebidas energéticas que he probado han sido una de las mejores porque contiene un sabor agradable y puedes realizar mezclas muy buenas con cervezas y otros rones , te da mucha energia mas cuando estas en esos días apagados o estas hasta el tope de trabajos ayuda mucho.
Natty R.
Altona
Whenever I am in the mood for treating myself to an energy drink I will always choose red bull and always the original! They are my favourite, I love the sizes because I like to have a small one, they are not the best for you by having one once In a while they are very refreshing!
mia h.
London, London
I love the taste of redbull so much it was my first energy drink I drank and the one I still reach for today. It is a bit expensive but I think it does the job to keep me energized when I need it most like the day before my project is due. I would definitely recommend to students!
migreg h.
I really do not tend to drink energy drinks; but I have had the opportunity to try this and therefore, it seems a good option for people who feel more, help to keep me more alert for a while. has a good flavor and the amount that the can has is necessary to activate a little more!
Alizeth S.
San Ignacio Cerro Gordo
I think that it is a product that tastes good but which in excess can cause much damage. It can be purchased in any shop or self-service. I have consumed it when I've been a difficult day and I have been very busy. They should only consume it of the permitted age.
Sam M.
Calgary
I hated energy drinks before I tried Red Bull. It's the only brand I'll drink. The taste is very good, in my opinion. I find that it's got a subtle effect, in my experience. I don't get hyper, it just keeps me going longer. I also love that you can get it in three different sizes!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon