Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,660 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
this energy drink works extremely well and tastes amazing it is so high in sugar that i cannot continue to drink them as often as id like to but the product delivers it is on the unhealthy side and a little expensive for the size of the can nevertheless i would recommend
Only rating a 4 because this stuff is extremely bad for you but I do love to have one when I’ve had a really long day and am running past 12 hours at work. It wakes me up for a good amount of time and it’s in a tiny can so not as intimidating as the massive energy drink cans.
This drink tastes good but it’s not good for your insides so you should end real-time drink this I don’t remember the fort time I drank it but it’s not good for us and I don’t recommend it two young children but if your old enough you could have it but it’s not good for you
This drink has change my life literally. It amazing. I'm finishing projects i never thought i would. I actually feel this drink has made me smarter. Thank u red bull. I know I'm a late bloomer to this brand but u got a customer for life thank you. This drink is going to the sole reason for my success. I was depressed lack luster hopeless. Ill never be the same. Thank u.
- Sem comparação , melhor energético, quando lançaram foi a melhor coisa que aconteceu, super tranquilo, não da problemas, você fica normal , não há risco de saúde, recomendo a todos,muito bom
Red bull is definetely an energy drink you have to drink when you, of course, need energy! Not only does it pump you up but it also has a great taste. -beware though that it sometimes gives too much energy- I buy it occasionally so my body isn't used to the energy.
I usually don't drink energy drinks as I have never felt the need to. But I drank this once and it is pretty good! It helps me stay up at night while doing homework or studying. I usually drink it once in a while. I use red bull to mix my drinks when I'm going out!
This is my favourite flavour of red bull. it did meet my expectations fully, great taste and if you buy them at the cheaper stores then the price isn't that bad to be honest! I always buy this when I am writing my assignments and have to stay awake for a long time!
When you really need a wake up and something to get you going a red bull will give you the boost that you need. It’s not a healthy option but if you have nothing else it is definitely an option. It taste really good and super affordable can be purchased at many stores.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos