BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Chloë J.
Walton
Great taste, only downside is it’s more expensive compared to other energy drinks that basically taste the same. Love the drink, but cheaper options just as good!
Natasha S.
Toronto , ON
Super sweet but packs a punch. Great mixer for booze (vodka is my poison). Only drink this when I can afford to stay awake (I'm very sensitive to caffeine)
Jodie B.
Dawley, Telford
Easy to get addicted to as I actually really like the taste! Wish cans would be a little bigger but always helps me when I’m struggling to get up in the morning!
Madison A.
Ottawa, WY
Flavour is not the greatest, but it's not a big can so you can get the energy you need. Small enough to fit in my bag. Good if it was used for jager bombs.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
The one and only, the original, the blue presentation of Red Bull! I think it's kind of ok this drink because makes you feel like you can be awake for millions of hours and that's good if you need to do a homework, thesis or something like that. In Venezuela isn't  cheap and it's hard to find in a supermarket.
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Este es el clásico, y el que más me gusta en sabor, me gusta tomármelo bieeeen Frio. Refresca y da ánimo para seguir en jornadas extendidas de trabajo o estudios
geraldine g.
8269 nw 66th street - USS 1767
Soy amante ala   me gusta su sabor por que no es tan amarga como lo hay otras es dulce tanto asi que hasta en embarazo la tomaba mucho pero solo por antojos nada mas
Jess M.
I do like energy drinks but red bull isn't really the best. Its nice on occasion but leaves a funny after taste in your mouth. I prefer the original to sugar free.
Kristina E.
Portage, CA
Honestly, I use to love these when i was younger until I developed a heart condition and couldn't drink these anymore. I believe these made my heart condition worse.
Elena P.
Türi
The only energy drink I can drink! It smells really good, the others make me sick to the stomach, because if the smell of the sugar. And this one tastes better too, it doesn't taste like pure sugar, which I prefer.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart