BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Rebecca E.
Ottawa
I work a lot of over nights, so I love drinking these redbulls. I enjoy the flavor of them and they give me the energy I need to stay awake for the rest of my shift. I need to be on the ball for my job, and these definitely help me keep my head up and eyes open.
shay a.
I usually drink this before work, it boosts me up and gets me ready for all the job I have waiting for me. They are super cheap and can be found in any store, and you definitely get a lot for what you pay. I definitely would buy it again and again as it does the job.
Amanda S.
Balfour, BC
I am hooked on red bull like you won’t believe! I drink atleast one during the day! Sometimes even the largest one 473 ml 🙄 it is expensive especialy if you drink it as often as me! Buy i will continue buying because i do love it. Love the red edition cranberry too!
Clauds H.
Orchard Drive, Braintree
The classic red bull, I prefer this red bull to all the other variations for example the orange one, the citrus one, and the non sugar one. This has the classic taste and I would recommend to everyone if they need a boost. Gives me the pickup I need in the morning!
Claire M.
Harbour Main
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this a lot, the can is small enough so I don’t feel terrible about drinking it (lol) & I also like the taste! I find other energy drink leaves a nasty after taste but not this one :)
anewxa a.
My husband is addicted to this. I hate it. It is so so bad for the health and him being a diabetic it is basically a death sentence, but since we are no longer together, he can have 20 at once for all I care. I personally get very ill with this, so be careful trying this.
oran B.
Love this drink find it gives me a boost but I seen a lot of worrying posts about people’s hearts bursting from drinking so I don’t advise anyone to drink it but I find one every now and again does no harm and gives you a bit of a boost if your having a bad day.
Sam K.
This tastes so good. It’s very sweet, so be warned, but I love it. I immediately feel the effects too. After I drink one of these I’m buzzing with energy. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because it’s definitely not the healthiest drink you could have.
Darwin E.
Quezon City
It is my first time tasting this one and actually it is not bad. I tasted it on our school, and redbull is one of the sponsor of the event. I love the blue color of the packaging and I can say it is really attractive to the eyes. The taste is really good too.
Bachira A.
Maputo
Red Bull is everywhere, you find it easily whenever you want. It has a nice and soft flavor specially when its cold. I don't drink it very often cause it makes my heart race but its really helpful when I need to stay awake and some energy to study over night.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon