BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I like this drink when I need a burst of energy, like when you need to work extra hours. It has a very delicious flavor, like citrus soda. It gives you the power you need to stay focus on what you need to do so I recommend it just when you need the extra energy.
Deyli Lorena M.
Medley, FL
.. Esta bebida activa bastante, quita el sueño y da mucha energía, no la consumo tan seguido, porque he leído comentarios que su consumo excesivo afecta el organismo. Sin embargo me gusta, tiene un sabor bastante bueno, y ademas tiene un precio accesible.
Rosaly N.
Has been my favorite drink for many years and have a habit drinking at least 1 a day. Started drinking them around the time they came to America before energy drinks became well known and still the best. Very expensive habit at $4.19 before tax from the local has station.
Darwin E.
Quezon City
It is my first time tasting this one and actually it is not bad. I tasted it on our school, and redbull is one of the sponsor of the event. I love the blue color of the packaging and I can say it is really attractive to the eyes. The taste is really good too.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Good old original red bull is my favourite flavour. It goes great with any alcoholic beverage also. Being the original energy drink it will always be a staple for me. Great tasting and awesome energy hit when I need it. Can’t go past the awesome packaging either.
Natascha W.
Moorends, Doncaster
It smells and tastes rancid and gives you proper dry mouth (meaning you need something else to drink so your mouth doesn’t taste like a flip flop). It’s overpriced even for the small sized cans and is only worth drinking with alcohol when your already sloshed
Hailey L.
I was addicted to Red Bull during my university days. During times when coffee just wouldn't cut it, I'd turn to Red Bull. It gave me an extra zip. I especially loved the way it tasted, which can be dangerous from an energy drink standpoint! Would recommend.
Mary K.
toronto, on
This definitely helped in University when there was countless assignments to complete after finishing part time. It gave me the energy necessary and has a great taste! I would definitely not recommend having this with coffee, I did once and it gave slight chest pain.
Bachira A.
Maputo
Red Bull is everywhere, you find it easily whenever you want. It has a nice and soft flavor specially when its cold. I don't drink it very often cause it makes my heart race but its really helpful when I need to stay awake and some energy to study over night.
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
My one and only. I find that red bull gives me the most energy out of all the energy drinks I’ve tried. It’s quite a sweet taste, and I could see some people not liking it, but I love it! Just wish they did a caffeine free version so I could drink it at night!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back