BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Nina F.
London, Streatham
Was a huge fan! Definitely best drink on summer when ice cold! However if drank warm tastes like cough medicine! I do get the same energy as coffee! However after giving up redbull for 6 months I lost a stone! It is unhealthy extremely not just caffeine but the sugar too!
shay a.
I usually drink this before work, it boosts me up and gets me ready for all the job I have waiting for me. They are super cheap and can be found in any store, and you definitely get a lot for what you pay. I definitely would buy it again and again as it does the job.
Amanda S.
Balfour, BC
I am hooked on red bull like you won’t believe! I drink atleast one during the day! Sometimes even the largest one 473 ml 🙄 it is expensive especialy if you drink it as often as me! Buy i will continue buying because i do love it. Love the red edition cranberry too!
Lea-Andra G.
Constant Spring, Kingston 8
Red Bull wakes me up like no other and i love the taste. I’m a repeat consumer. I love red bull it’s insane. It costs alot in my country though so i highkey wish i had an unlimited supply lol. I buy it as much as i can and need! Especially a parties in the night lol
Clauds H.
Orchard Drive, Braintree
The classic red bull, I prefer this red bull to all the other variations for example the orange one, the citrus one, and the non sugar one. This has the classic taste and I would recommend to everyone if they need a boost. Gives me the pickup I need in the morning!
anewxa a.
My husband is addicted to this. I hate it. It is so so bad for the health and him being a diabetic it is basically a death sentence, but since we are no longer together, he can have 20 at once for all I care. I personally get very ill with this, so be careful trying this.
Tayler F.
Delta, BC
I drink coffee every day, sometimes 10 espresso shots in a day, so most caffeine drinks don’t drink phase me. When I tried red bull I was surprised that it actually gave me energy, tasted good, and didn’t make me crash. They are very affordable and come in packs.
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I like this drink when I need a burst of energy, like when you need to work extra hours. It has a very delicious flavor, like citrus soda. It gives you the power you need to stay focus on what you need to do so I recommend it just when you need the extra energy.
oran B.
Love this drink find it gives me a boost but I seen a lot of worrying posts about people’s hearts bursting from drinking so I don’t advise anyone to drink it but I find one every now and again does no harm and gives you a bit of a boost if your having a bad day.
Sam K.
This tastes so good. It’s very sweet, so be warned, but I love it. I immediately feel the effects too. After I drink one of these I’m buzzing with energy. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because it’s definitely not the healthiest drink you could have.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back