BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Radibel M.
Doral, FL
This is my first choice every time i need a little bit more energy or an energy booster, i like the taste, it is not expensive, very affordable, and always meet my expectations. i totally recomend it to my friends, at work and at the gym specially on those days of working out after work.

Sian W.
Newport, Gwent
I have tried many brands of energy drinks but always come back to red bull as it is effective. I work long hours and if I have had a late night I always buy one of these in the morning and I feel better all day. They are affordable but I would like to see the larger cans available in more places.
Rasmin B.
I enjoy a red bull time to time. Great drink for energy, especially if you want to stay awake. Drink is sold at a good value, therefore can be affordable. The package is appealing, and can easily attract customers.
MELISSA M.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love myself a good red bull for when I cant wake up or even for when I go out! My go to drink at the bar is a double vodka red bull and its great! I also like to drink red bull throughout the day when I just cant seem to wake up. Whenever I have a tired friend I definitely recommend red bull.
Ailsa G.
Isle of Bute, Rothesay
I generally don't drink energy drinks all that much but if I were to, I guess I could trust Red Bull. It doesn't taste as potent as other energy drinks and is definitely a lot more durable than the rest. I'd recommend it to those who don't often like energy drinks but still want a little boost.
Jessica F.
Doral, FL
Well, i can't say I'm a big fan of energy drinks because i don't really like to consume them, but once i was forced to buy an energy drink and i went for this one. I really liked the flavor. The "wake me up" effect kicked in after a few sips but only to make me feel uncomfortable and acelerated, which i didn't like at all.
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
Great for a quick boost and the taste is fantastic. I find the price is fair and they’re easy to access. Downfalls would be that if you’re someone with anxiety this can heighten it so it’s best to be careful and not drink on an empty stomach or if you’ve already had a stimulant like caffeine.
Louise M.
Scunthorpe
It certainly gives you the energy you need but the taste is not the best also the sugar content is so high you can actually feel it in your mouth
I'm stick with coffee
Genova H.
If one must have an energy drink I would definitely say Red bull, I feel more energetic when I do have one without the increase in heart palpitations. The taste is great and it goes well with Jagermeister. I do not drink this often but if needed and extra boost then I would definitely go for the Red Bull option.
Nevena N.
Edmonton, AB
Aside from monster drinks, this is my favourite energy drinks. Got me through many sleepless nights during university days, and kept me fully focused. Love this stuff!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart