BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Lundyn W.
This is my go to whenever I need that extra boost. I love it. The flavor to me is almost sour in a way, but it's my favorite besides the tropical one they offer. It really gets me up and going in the morning.
Maddie S.
Cameron, NC
Being a college student.. we live off of these! I drink at least one every other day and the flavor is delicious! A great pick me up on a long day of classes! Red Bull has my money and will continue to get it.
Kayla  C.
Westerville, OH
I love red bull it's a great cheap energy alternative you can find at any gas station or grocery store, super amazing tasting and the packaging is nice. I love Red Bull and would definitely recommend to others
Dominique B.
Fargo, ND
This is my go to energy drink. It’s an acquired taste, but a good one once you get used to it. I usually have to eat something when I drink this because it gives me the jitters. I would recommend this product.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
If I’m trying to stay awake, you’ll catch me with a Red Bull in my hands. It keeps me up and tastes delicious. If I’m watching my figure, LOL, then I’ll get the sugar free one, which also tastes pretty good.
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Red Bull!!! I haven't had one in along time but the taste it great and energy it gives is few for me. I am not sure why at all.. but it just isn't my go to drink for energy ! As much as I would like it to :(
Crystal F.
I LOVE redbull! I drink at least one everyday, so you could definitely probably say that I'm addicted to it! Redbull gives you long lasting energy, that doesn't end with a crash like a lot of other energy drinks.
Dominika Q.
My favorite brand for energy drink. It taste delicious it does gives the energy. It’s a good value and the price is good for the product. I don’t think there should improve the taste I highly recommend to others.
Danielle B.
Topeka, KS
Red Bull is by far my favorite energy drink. It can sometimes be a little pricy compared to other options, but no other energy drink tastes as good to me and still gives me a good amount of a caffeine boost.
Hayden H.
Sandy Springs, GA
I live off red bull. They are the absolute best and keep my energy up without making me feel jittery. They’re great alone or with vodka. I wish they were a little less expensive, but you can’t beat the quality!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back