BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Cheryl S.
Red Bull Energy Drink

Let's face it, I'm obsessed with this stuff. I love blending it with different flavors. It's got the perfect taste and the perfect amount of caffeine.
Jewell O.
Wichita
The first time I drank red bull was when I was working as a waitress. I was energized for alittle bit and the taste wasn't bad either. I haven't bought the packs but I do like these.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
I have been drinking these for quite some time now. I love the flavor of these. The energy from this drink is real. In order to feel that awake feeling you literally have to chug it.
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have recently become a Red Bull fan. For me it's more so the taste and smell. I usually only get them when they are on sale cause I feel like 4 dollars for a small can is ridiculous.
Ashley D.
Fort Myers, FL
I don't drink these often but the taste is delicious. They are the perfect drink when you don't have the energy to stay out late but you need to such as a wedding or a holiday party.
Ashley G.
Jacksonville, FL
Red bull is great if you need rapid energy. But the taste isn't anything to write home about. If you get any larger then the 8 oz, you're not gonna get a very good tasting beverage.
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
These taste really good but, far as giving me  energy........... they don't.  I crash every time I drink one of these. I have enhanced for about ten minutes and that's it.
Karina L.
Tolleson, AZ
I absolutely love Red Bull. I don’t drink it for energy but rather for the taste. I really like a nice cold Red Bull. I don’t consume it every day, but when I do, I thoroughly enjoy it.
Brooke G.
Ona
Absolutely love this energy drink!!! Tastes so good you don’t want to put it down! And gives you a little bump of energy when needed! Definitely our go to and we love in my house!!
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
I tried energy drinks but I think they are not good. Red Bull made me shaky and I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I personally can’t Handel this energy drink.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon