BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Laura B.
Grant, MI
I don't like the taste of coffee, but as a college student I need something to get me through my early morning classes. Red Bull is the only thing that I have found that works for me!
Tara G.
Wewahitchka
Love the flavor of the drink and a lot of times it gives me energy. Sometimes I crash off of it after I eat something but I believe that is to do with myself and not the drink itself.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
Red Bull actually does give me wings!!! It makes me so energized! I love the size of the drink, it’s just right and the flavor is so good! It tastes like candy! I always recommend!!!!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
This drink really does give you wings. Taste great although I prefer the sugar free one. It’s found everywhere. Kind of expensive but it’s worth it. Doesn’t give you a jittery feeling
Kayleena H.
Bronx, NY
I love the taste of this. I get it sometimes just for the taste. I do believe this helps me at work when I’m tired. Definitely not a three times a day drink but good for a pick me up.
Usha B.
Boston, MA
Definitely gives me energy to study long hours. I like the taste of this energy drink and the light sparkle. I try not to drink too much of this because there is a lot of sugar in it.
Heather B.
Jackson, MO
The original red bull drink is the only one of the many flavors I like. While I love them I wish they would come down on the price which is why I gave this 3 out of 5 stars. 5 for flavor, 1 for price.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
RedBull is great! It goves me an extra added boost of energy. The taste is great. I just wish the cost was less and I would like to see better deals for buying more than one ata time.
Maria A.
Corona, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I grew up seeing my mom drink these a lot a d till this day she drinks them, so obviously I tried them and they are so good they taste great and also keep me energized when I need it.
Ashley D.
Fort Myers, FL
I don't drink these often but the taste is delicious. They are the perfect drink when you don't have the energy to stay out late but you need to such as a wedding or a holiday party.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon