BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I've always loved red bull I think it tastes just like Sweet tarts which I love it just has a good taste, tastes fresh, great cold, easy for on the go energy it's very effective, can find pretty much at any gas station or grocery store!
Flavia R.
I like to drink this when I’m really sleepy. It has a nice packaging. Love the size of it& strong flavor. Overall I think I may buy this again but I really don’t know yet. I would recommend this to some people but not all.
Paulina E.
Sacramento, CA
I believe they should stick to this original drink instead of trying flavor combos. It should be a little cheaper compared to other energy drinks since it’s a smaller container which means less liquid but it’s not too bad.
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
This is my go to energy drink I have been drinking Red Bull since high school. The flavor is great original is my favorite. It comes in a variety of sizes and flavors. It is definitely the best energy drink on the market !
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
I love this!! It has a really good taste and it does what it's suppose to. I drink this in the mornings when I feel like the bed wants me to stay in it lol and then bam i have so much energy and can keep up with house chores.
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
Not the best tasting, but it definitely did the job!! I gained quick energy after drinking Just a few sips!! I would highly recommend for the energy part- not so much for the drink! Would definitely buy again if necessary!
Narumi T.
This is my favorite energy drinks out of all. I enjoy the taste of Redbull the best. I feel like this energy drink won't give you weird feeling after drinking, as well. (Also, I love to drink this with vodka at parties!)
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Used to drink these all the time working long shifts in a restaurant. Packaging is sleek and catchy. We would even buy them in cases at times instead of just singles from the gas station. Also good with alcohol if you are over 21.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
So I rarely drink this by itself but my goodness does it make an amazing mixer! This is perfect with jager or vodka. And perfect for a party night to help you stay up late! Definitely don’t drink it often but it’s perfect when I do.
Caroline L.
Columbia, MD
A good amount of energy but can make me jittery if I have too much. Extremely effective at providing caffeine and focus when needed. Taste is fine but not the best I’ve ever had. A bit more chemically than most may like.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back