Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,557 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Taste is good and definitely gave me energy. It’s very convenient because I can usually find it at any store I go to.
I love the Sugar Free Redbull. Has a good taste and does a good job of giving you an instant boost when you need it!
this and done vodka! You'll never go wrong! I won't stink it alone but on a special occasion or something like that.
Red bull is a good energy drink and gives you amount energy you need for the day if you like drinking energy drinks.
I like this so much i don’t drink it like every day just for that night or morning for work, and the flavor I love it
Just the right size and great taste for an energy boost i love my red bull it kicks me in gear I really like it alot
Only energy drink I will ever drink, great taste and great boost of energy. Doesn't make you crash from a sugar high.
I love energy drinks. My all time favorite is Red Bull. I love the special edition flavors. Blueberry is my favorite.
I don't like to drink red bull alone but mixed with alcohol utrs my favorite. It's way to bitter to drink by its self
I only drink one if i have to work from 8pm-5:00am, but i need 2 of them. So i haven't drank any in what 2 years,..
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos