Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,487 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
My boyfriend always grabs a Red Bull. Not that it gives him wings but he likes the taste as well as the energy it gives
I have three kids under the age of 5. I drink Red Bull when I need a quick pick me up. It’s amazing when I need energy.
Who doesn't love Red Bull! It's my favorite. The taste is way better then other energy drinks for sure! They are great.
I have given red bull a chance a couple of times, but I can't get over the taste. I would rather have a Monster Java.
I really like red bull! The flavor is really good and gives me a lot of energy! The packaging is really nice and sleek!
This energy drink is bomb and gives me energy right away, if you’re out of energy and are really sleepy, purchase THIS
I seriously can not go a day without a Red Bull. If I do I'm either dragging through the day or ridiculously grouchy.
Price a little bit higher but still really delicious. I recommend this drink to everyone who is a fan of energy drinks
The best tasting energy drink out there. Gives you the boost you need to make it through your busy day- and night too!
I love sugar free redbull! Tastewise it's a little acrid to say the least but it definitely gets you motivated to move!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos