Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,660 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I love sugar free redbull! Tastewise it's a little acrid to say the least but it definitely gets you motivated to move!
When I am desperate to stay awake this does the trick. It works instantly and I feel so full of energy and ready to go
The best tasting energy drink out there. Gives you the boost you need to make it through your busy day- and night too!
Red Bull is a little on the high priced side but taste great and it gives a nice boost without the shaky after effects
I used to drink other energy drinks but since i became diabetic i now drink sugar free red bull and it gives me wings..
Haven't drank this in a very long time, but it did it's job to give me energy. Now I just have a cup of coffee instead.
They have a nice taste to them, unlike monsters I don't get a crash really fast. With red bull i tend to get jittery..
Great taste. It is t too expensive and it’s not a large portion. You don’t feel guilty for drinking it in one serving.
I love Redbull, it definitely gives you wings, It makes me pee a lot though, it has a different kind of taste although.
Red Bull keeps me going when I need some extra energy. Flavor is fine. Alternate flavors and strengths.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos