BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
Red Bull is the only energy drink that I can tolerate. I actually like the taste of them. The taste isn't too overpowering like most energy drinks. They are addicting though & I had to cut back because I was drinking quite a few a day.
Jessica C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Classic Red Bull has an awesome subtly sour tang that tastes good and keeps you awake. Used Red Bull all the time when coffee wasn’t enough to keep me awake during finals. Love the marketing and the variety of flavors they provide.
Fawzia E.
This is everything if you’re a college student! Red Bull gives you that power boost, that extra kick you need before writing a paper or going to a concert! The best part about this is you get the caffeine rush without the awful crash!
Sophia N.
Bells, TX
Just the right size, perfect for a pick me up, and the taste is great. This is now my go to product when I start getting sleepy during the day. I drive a lot, and these are great to have around just in case I start getting sleepy.
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
When I need to stay up for a long time or a boost of energy/alertness, I'll have one of these. I mostly use them during finals week. The taste is good; better than Monster. I would buy it again because it's one of the only things that really keeps me up when I need it.
Amanda B.
Rockledge, PA
My fiance and I buy redbull all the time as a pick me up. It has a good flavor and helps keep you alert! We often buy cases as opposed to single cans more often, we feel this is the cheaper option. We recommend Re Bull to everyone!
Naishly G.
Pompano beach
I know I know it’s not good to drink but I am obsessed I only drink one because I know I’m not able to drink another one because it’s not good for your health but I would probably buy so many of them and drink it all the same day 😩
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
If you are looking for a little pick me up through your day then Red Bull is the way to go! However if you have trouble sleeping at night I wouldn't take this to late in the day the caffeine is stronger than coffee in these drinks!
Brittany P.
Dallas
Red Bull’s work best for me if I need a pick me up. I try not to buy them constantly but I go for them every time I need some energy. It’s worth the money. I like the way they taste and i would definitely recommend this to others.
Kimberly R.
I used to drink these daily. I know they are not the best for you. I don’t love them now. They are too sweet and bitter and pricey. I’ve switched to Rockstar. Better all around. I would likely only buy a Red Bull in time of desperation.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back