Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
When I know I need energy for work or school I almost always go to redbull. It doesn't make me crash and I love the taste
Not a fan of energy drinks at all. They are not good for you and I swear when I did drink them they gave me chest pains!!
Love my red bulls. I may be addicted lol. It is adorable and I love the taste. I find it very refreshing and good value.
Again, products like this don't belong in the fitness category. Red Bull is just chemicals and doesn't even taste good.
Red Bull Energy drink is not my favorite. I prefer Monster. I do not like the taste of Red Bull as much as Monster.
In order to get a good energy boost I have to drink the larger can, subsequently it gives me a headaches and the jitters.
Such a weird flavor. And so bad for you. I wouldn't recommend Red Bull to anyone. Don't see how some people live on this.
I do not like the taste of Red Bull. It reminds me of cough medicine. Energy drinks really aren't good for you anyway.
This was a really good drink I highly say to get it I don't think it thats much power so get a lot but enway really good.
I like the taste of the product, usually find on sale the gas station. I don't feel like it does give me energy, though.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos