Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,660 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Redbull it gives you wings! Like literally, it will noost your energy in seconds! And i personally really like the flavor!
This is my drink. I drink red bull everyday. I honestly think I'm addicted to the drink because I have to have it everyday.
Not the greatest taste but does what it needs to wakes me up and thats why I choose tp buy it and would recommend to anyone
Redbull..... my husband is addicted and I'm sure keeps them in business. He's a truck driver so it helps him to stay awake
Gives a good amount of energy without making you shaky. It tastes great and is the energy drink of choice in our household.
It would get five stars if it weren’t so addictive. It also makes me more edgy ill just stick to my coffee in the mornings.
As unhealthy it is for you who doesn't like a good can of Redbull I love this stuff I've been drinking it for 10 years now
Always my go to right before i head out for the night. My favorite with jager. Sugar free just as great. No jitters for me
These are the standard of energy drinks. These are the absolute truth. These are pretty pricey but worth the energy boost.
Great for a pick me up and great with my alcoholics beverages. Everyone loves a good vodka n red bull! It's a great mixer.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos