Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,557 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Red Bull has a horrible taste. It's one of the more expensive energy drinks also. It definitely doesn't give me wings.
Do not like the taste of this drink. Also didn't feel like I gained any energy from drinking it. Over priced & over hyped.
Always have Redbull ready for a late night of studying or for an early morning class. I promise the taste will grow on you.
Love the flavor and ranges in size ! Gives me that energy I need to get through the day. We always keep these in the fridge
Red Bull is on point!! I love to have some on hand at all time for a quick me up and it is great to make mixed drinks with!
This is my go to drink whenever I have to stay up to study for finals! It gives me so much energy with no crash afterwords!
The only kind I like is the sugar free kind of red bull. There were other flavors like cranberry but that wasn't so good.
I do not like Red Bull. It's pretty horrible for you and also tastes gross so there really isn't any reason to drink this.
I love Red bull, the sugar free flavor is my go to. I think it gives me the perfect amount of energy and I love the flavor.
Love the blueberry flavor! It definitely helps when I can't get fresh coffee. I also don't crash from these which is nice.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos