Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,568 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Honestly I can't stand the taste of this stuff. I think it tastes horrible! I haven't found any energy drinks I've cared for!
Three words: Red Bull vodka. They make me so happy. Red Bull gives you that little kick you need to get your day/night going
Not my favorite energy drink. It does the job it's supposed to but it always leaves a funny taste in my mouth that I hate :(
I really like it but i only drink it when i didn't get enough sleep and it really energizes me it gives me a boost its awesome
I really enjoy drinking Red Bull over all other energy drinks. It tastes way better than most of the energy drinks I've had.
This is my husband and I's favorite energy drink. We both like the taste, and love that they have other new favors out too. P
Red Bull is life. Mix it with whatever you want to keep you going. Drink it plain or mix it with Jager for the ultimate party
great on the go drink when ur just dragging yourself out the door.. acquired taste i personally cant handle more than 2 a day
As far as energy drinks go red bull tastes the best. The sugar free version which has fewer calories and still tastes great.
I am not a fan of Red Bull; it is hard to describe the taste and flavor but it is very bitter. I prefer other energy drinks.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos