Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,564 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I have not had one of these in a while but if you do not have any heart problems and need a boost of energy, I'd say try it.
Red Bull can definitely give you wings. My energy boosts. My boyfriend and I both drink them. They have an interesting taste.
I love classic red bull and always will. Its a clean taste and makes me feel like its summer time when its ice cold. So good.
I somehow discovered that I actually like these? I'm sure it's plenty bad for me but I drink them anyway when I'm exhausted.
I've been drinking this stuff since a young teenager. Probably not good for me but when I need a pick me up this is my go to
Red Bull definitely does its job, whenever I drink one of these I feel really jittery and I have to get up and do something.
I love Red Bull! I have been drinking this product for years now. It helped me get through many sleepless nights in college.
Dont drink these very often but my husband loves these. Good taste but it leaves a weird taste in the mouth afterwards!
It makes me energetic. I mix with blueberry, lime and coconut. Such an amzing mix. Habe Bull blasters pretty much every day.
Breakfast of champions. I love Red Bull it gives me energy and makes up alot of time that without them I can't seem to find..
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos