Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,567 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I drink this daily. I love the taste, I love that it keeps me energized all day long. The look of the product is iconic.
I'm college coffee didn't always do the trick so as my back up I always drank Red Bull when I needed that extra Pep in my step!
By far my favorite brand of energy drink. Their 8oz can is perfect for someone of my size, anything more and i will be shaking
My favorite energy drink. I don’t drink coffee so this is my go to caffeine drink. Doesn’t give you wings but it is very tasty
Pretty good drink. Definitely unique taste. I prefer mixing it with alcohol drinks. I would repurchase and recommend to others.
Redbull is the perfect amount of flavor and carbonation. Its so tasty and does make me start shaking like other energy drinks.
They have a Red Bull slushee there and you can’t go wrong with it so yummy and good I always get this first at first at fridays
I LOVE red bull. I always have them in my house. The red one is my favorite but i also love the new green one and the original.
If given a choice i would never give it any stars. it is worst product ever. i don't think it should be in the shelves also!!!!
I like Red Bull compared to other products similar. Taste is better then most and I do not get the shakes like other products.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos