BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Normally I would rate Red Bull at a 5 star but lately it hasn't been doing it's job. It's still the same yummy taste but it's lacking caffeine or something. I always feel tired after drinking one when I should be feeling energized. Too pricey for it to not be working.
Ana D.
Red Bull is my go to energy drink more from habit than anything else. I like the taste if it's really cold. And you should drink it straight from the can because it doesn't look appetizing in a glass. Energy drinks aren't really good for you so I try not to drink them.
Kirsten T.
A few years ago there was a Red Bull recall and if you filled out a form you would either be refunded $12 or get a case of Red Bull sent to you. So that's how I got 6 free full sized cans of Red Bull. I prefer the original to the Sugar Free formula of this drink. I usually buy it when it's on sale 2 for $4 at my local Quick Chek. These are sold literally everywhere, sometimes including vending machines. It's a great drink for puling all-nighters to start and finish 20 page long research papers - and it won't get cold like hot coffee does.
Allie J.
The first time I had a red-bull, I experienced an energy rush equivalent to that of a 3 year old eating a bowl of sugar. The crash at the end was also comparable. I enjoy the taste, and make sure to only drunk a little at a time so I don't recreate that experience.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This drink is great for when I want to stay up late drinking. I can’t really have this drinking without alcohol to be honest anymore because it just tastes weird without it. But it will keep me up all night, but don’t drink it too much or you will get a tolerance.
Carrie M.
clemson SC
If i need lots of energy, which is rare, then I’ll pick up a red bull from the store. Typically I need them during exam week. I can’t drink the whole thing because it’s too strong and I feel like I could have a heart attack. But i love the flavor of them! They get the job done
Shana B.
Toledo, OH
My husband is absolutely in love with Red Bull! He stops at the gas station every day on his way to work to pick one up. At this point, he prefers it to morning coffee! He loves the cools and refreshing taste, and swears that it helps kick his sweet tooth.
Darcey B.
Las Vegas, NV
Red bull is the only energy drink I really drink, ever. It does the trick for me, sometimes I will have the whole can last me all day, I will just take sips from it. If I drink too much of it at once my heart does race haha. But I only get the original kind, I like the taste of it, but sometimes, with the amount of sugar and caffeine, you do feel like "it gives you wings"
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to drink this alot back in college. Was thinking of giving it a go again after I have coffee but I don't want to give myself a heart attack lol. Anyway, the taste isn't too bad. It's totally one you can live with. It gives you energy for a few hours. I'd say about 2-3 yknow depending on your tolerance and how much of an energy head you are haha . I don't like how I crash. That's my only dilemma. Like if you want t to last all day you're going to have to drink more. But don't drink it after 3. You won't be able to sleep later on that night. Least for me I can't .
Felicia E.
Valparaiso, IN
I actually really enjoy the taste of Redbull. Sometimes I mix it with another drink just for zing and energy. I have purchased it a couple times and would recommend other Redbull products. It is affordable considering the caffeine content compared to soda.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart