Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,560 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I love this product. I have always been a fan of sugar free until total zero came out and took the place of being my new favorite
I don't usually drink energy drinks, but when I do, it's usually Red Bull. They're pretty yummy and give me a good kick of energy!
I think redbull is delicious. I'm not a big energy drink person, but if i need one, this is my go-to drink. makes me feel amped up!
I love Redbull, it is one of the only energy drinks that I will actually drink! I love the fact that they have a sugar free version
Love red bull, especially in the summer when I don't want to drink hot coffee in the morning. Tastes great and really perks me up!
Honestly I don't know if it gives me a lot of energy, But i do love the flavor. Only one I like out of all the other energy drinks
First time I tried it I didn't even finish the whole can. It tastes very weird and nasty! Doesn't give you energy or wings either!
Wow Red Bull What CAN I say... I LOVE IT .... not just for the Energy, But the Taste it's JUST Wonderful. .. defently Recommend it
Really love Red Bull compared to other energy drinks. I enjoy the taste much more compared to similar drinks in the same category.
Will I really don't like redbull . Just fbecause it's have alut suger and pump my heart really and it's make me feel tired :-( ....
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos