Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,568 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
When coffee just isn't doing the trick, Red Bull is my first choice of energy drink. I prefer the sugar free kind to pick me up!
I love this energy drink! It really does give me a boost. It's not the cheapest but I do look forward to my weekend energy drink.
I live on these. It's really a terrible addiction but they get me through my life. My fiance and I drink so many of these a day.
The taste is not the best energy drink, but it does work well! Keeps me energized and I love it. Also, mixes great with alcohol!
I absolutely love the red bull brand. All of their products are tasty and they don't leave you feeling sick after you drink them
You cannot beat this classic. It is not too sweet. It does not make me jittery like other energy drinks I have tried in the past.
I feel all jacked up when I try this stuff. not for the caffeine sensitive. And the Crash! it leaves me worst off than I started!
I'm not a big fan of these but my husband loves them. Especially the sugar free. Gives you that extra kick and no sugar for him.
I'm so obsessed with redbull it's not even funny. It's forever my go to when I'm over tired and it's so delicious in mix drinks!
I’m only giving this a 4 star because it’s not good for you but I love the taste and the boost it gives me. Can’t go without it.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos