Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
As far as energy drinks so, I only drink RedBull. It tastes great and gives youa good jolt of energy. The can is the right size!
I love this energy drink! It really does give me a boost. It's not the cheapest but I do look forward to my weekend energy drink.
I think it's too expensive foe the size, but it does have a great taste. I also love the way it smells once you open the can lol
In Love with Red Bull! I drink it before any intense competitions and I feel very energized for a long time after. Great product!
When I need a pick-up, Redbull does the trick. My fav. would have to be Blueberry. If you need to wake up this will do the trick!
I love this drink, by itself or added to vodka, it's an easy and refreshing way to gain energy and is great on a hot or cold day
I absolutely love the red bull brand. All of their products are tasty and they don't leave you feeling sick after you drink them
I like red bull they give me energy and I like the pinna colada taste it kinda has. I don't feel like I crash when I drink this.
My husband and I travel often, and Redbull is our go to energy drink. He loves the original, and I love the new cranberry flavor.
It like a flavored water with a splash of flavor. I can drink this anytime of the day. I enjoy it at a party or a regular night.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos